Profile for I.ford > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
BULK POWDERS 1Kg Calcium Caseinate Instantised
BULK POWDERS 1Kg Calcium Caseinate Instantised

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential if your training hard., 18 Mar. 2015
This was the missing element of my home stacked supplement shakes. I can't believe I went 2 months without realising the need for this protein. With this you can REST assured that you are HEALING the whole time you are ASLEEP.

I stack my supplements with fruit juice so I have no idea if it tastes bad, just seems like a fruity milkshake.

INNOKIN Iclea R16 Atomiser - Pack of 3
INNOKIN Iclea R16 Atomiser - Pack of 3
Offered by Vapour Town

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 18 Mar. 2015
I ordered mine from Vapeworld and they were excellent. I received my order very swiftly. There are no faults with the products and I will seek to use this supplier again.

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 500MG + TestoMAX5 FORMULA | 60 + 60 High Quality Capsules | Tribulus Terrestris, L-Arginine, Choline, Vitamin B5, Zinc and Vitamin C.

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, 18 Mar. 2015
This is perfect if your endurance training particularly hard and need a bit of a lift.
I was feeling a bit run down emotionally and physically and this has done the trick. My job is extraordinary physical and it's 5 nights a week straight, this combined with switching my body clock repeatedly and a little extra training in preparation for our first family holiday in Florida brought on a bit of a lull, so I bought this product to combine with my other supplements i.e proteins etc and felt a lift in spirits very early on. I thought this could be just a placebo effect but the effects have lasted since then and I feel ready to continue fighting the good fight.

Negativity breeds negativity

Kingston Digital 64GB Micro USB 2.0 DataTraveler (DTMCK/64GB)
Kingston Digital 64GB Micro USB 2.0 DataTraveler (DTMCK/64GB)
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sticks, 18 Feb. 2015
Great sticks at such a great price. At £16.99 you cant go wrong. Don't be fooled by cheaper varieties as they don't work or don't last. I have had one of mine for over a year now and it is used on a near daily basis and works just fine.

Cerruti 1881 Femme Eau De Toilette - 100 ml
Cerruti 1881 Femme Eau De Toilette - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Once bitten, 18 Feb. 2015
My wife loves this perfume for everyday use and I like buying it for her for presents. This is the second time I have bought this one for her and it must say something that I didn't opt to try a different one as I sometimes enjoy doing the research prior to purchase.

Dispatchify® UK MAINS CHARGER FOR NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 SV S4 SIV S3 SIII S2 SII NOTE 1 2 3 MEGA MINI ACTIVE MOBILE PHONE

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 18 Feb. 2015
Such a shame! This charger worked extremely well for a very short space of time. It charger really fast but failed to last more than a week.

The Sea Of Memories
The Sea Of Memories
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Sea Of Memories (Audio CD)
This is a really good album. I bought Razorblade suitcases when it was new out and even though I loved that album I seemed to drift away from listening to Bush. I am back now though and have bought a few of their albums recently on the back of this album.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple is the word, 18 Feb. 2015
It's a simple bed side clock, not too bright, large display, and very easy to operate. Hitoseller sent it promptly and I am very happy with my purchase.

Micro USB Mains Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300)
Micro USB Mains Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300)
Offered by SouthCoast

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the charger, 18 Feb. 2015
A nice length charger that operates quickly and has lasted longer than some of the cheaper ones I have bought. I have an HDMI to micro lead already so I opted for just the charger.

TP-Link TL-WA854RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot, WPS Function, Easy Configuration, UK Plug - White

1.0 out of 5 stars I imagine easy set up if you receice a non faulty one., 18 Feb. 2015
It did not work, it must have been a faulty one. The attempt at online configuration was a nightmare.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7