Profile for Monkeyhat > Reviews

Content by Monkeyhat

Monkeyhat (England)

India Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
India Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Gabriel A. Neumann

4.0 out of 5 stars My son used this and found it alrright as a ..., 10 Aug. 2016
My son used this and found it alrright as a general guide. We could not find a guide that dealt solely with the region he was visiting.

Craghoppers PRO STRETCH Womens Walking Trousers - CWJ1072 - NAVY- 10 - Regular
Craghoppers PRO STRETCH Womens Walking Trousers - CWJ1072 - NAVY- 10 - Regular
Offered by Wear It Out

4.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable to wear and I like the fabric and that ..., 10 Aug. 2016
I bought a size 10 because that is what I usually am but these are a little bit too big for me, nothing a belt doesn't sort out and a size 8 would definitely be too small.
They are comfortable to wear and I like the fabric and that it has some stretch in it when out walking. The pockets are deep and secure due to the
zips. I have been out in showers in them and the rain did not penetrate. I have not tested them yet in dreadful weather.

Zambia (Bradt Travel Guides)
Zambia (Bradt Travel Guides)
by Chris Mcintyre

4.0 out of 5 stars ... travelling there but I know the information has been useful as well as interesting, 18 Feb. 2016
Bought as a gift for someone travelling there but I know the information has been useful as well as interesting.

WOMENS DIAMANTE TRIM ROUND TOE LADIES WEDDING SANDALS BRIDESMAID PARTY COURT SHOES,[Navy] [UK 5 / EU 38]
Offered by Shoe Avenue

5.0 out of 5 stars I shall go to the ball., 8 Jan. 2015
Love the sparkly shoes, fit well and heel height just right so I can walk in them. (Usually wear flat boots and shoes!)

Sirdar Big Softie Super Chunky - Finn (357)
Sirdar Big Softie Super Chunky - Finn (357)
Offered by Creative Craft Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the way it knitted into the garment, 14 Oct. 2014
Very pleased with the way it knitted into the garment. Pleased with finished product. Colour great and like the bits of different colours woven into the strands.
Only issue was that one ball had finer strands than the others so part looks thinner but not when wearing garment.

Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set
Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Make up brushes, 13 May 2014
I bought these plus the 6 piece eye brush set for a friend as a gift so whilst I cannot comment on their
quality myself, I can say that my friend was delighted with them. I did carry out some research beforehand and decided that these brushes seemed a good price whilst maintaining the quality of the bristles. I liked the eco aspect too.
Wish I had bought myself some now.

Pukka Turmeric & Boswellia Formula - 90 capsules
Pukka Turmeric & Boswellia Formula - 90 capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken for joint pain., 19 Feb. 2013
Capsules seem to be having the effect I hoped for. Arthritis linked. Swelling in joints has reduced quite a bit and not as sore.

ONE GENUINE SOLID STERLING SILVER 925 DAISY FLOWER CHARM WITH BURNT ORANGE CZ STONES - TO FIT PANDORA, TROLLBEADS, CHAMILIA, BIAGI, BACI AND SIMILAR 3MM BRACELETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy for Daisy!, 1 Dec. 2012
Chosen for my niece as part of christmas present. Very pleased with quality and detail. Hope she will like it too.

KS3 Science Study Guide (with online edition) - Higher: Revision Guide - Levels 5-7 (Revision Guides)
by Paddy Gannon

4.0 out of 5 stars Science Saviour, 28 Feb. 2011
This is a well laid out revision guide which has been helpful in supporting my son with his KS3 Science studies. It has helped me help him too. It didn't however, have anything on polymers which we needed. It is user friendly and quite eye-catching. My son has felt it has helped him revise areas he was unsure of, successfully.

Ex-Maniac
Ex-Maniac
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Johnny Depp, 3 May 2010
This review is from: Ex-Maniac (Audio CD)
Didn't realise there was a new Babybird cd until I heard Johnny Depp mention it and rate it. Love it as much as Ugly Beautiful. If you are a fan you will like this a lot. And Johnny even plays on it!