Profile for MichaelC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit The Little Slim One G-Spot Clitoral Vaginal Orgasm
Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit The Little Slim One G-Spot Clitoral Vaginal Orgasm

5.0 out of 5 stars Will put the colour back in your cheeks..., 29 Aug. 2016
Married for over 35 years...just like being on honeymoon again. Girls - get one. Guys- get one for your girl. Don't be shy

LoveHome Coccyx Seat Cushion Memory Foam For Lower Back Pain, Tailbone Injury, Sciatica, Hemorrhoid, Pelvic Pain Relief -Ideal Comfort Seat Pad For Office Chairs, Recliner, Wheelchair, Car Seat -Beige
Offered by LoveHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure for the Posterior, 29 Aug. 2016
Suffered an injury whilst in the Forces which has now come back to 'haunt' me. Degenerative spine/discs means I suffer pain quite a lot when sitting. This little 'gem' is just the ticket...giving support and comfort together, allows me to sit for a while and enjoy a little TV in peace in the evening. It also finds its way into the car for those longer journeys. Great item and great service (I had a query that was resolved in excellent fashion) from a very customer focused 'Amazon' shop.

Babz 5 x Interior Dehumidifiers
Babz 5 x Interior Dehumidifiers
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for shed use, 17 Aug. 2016
Fantastic...I use these in my shed to keep the moisture down. Haven't let me down yet

Garage Wall Tool Rack Storage Kit Tools Organizer Home Shelves Including 50 Hooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as robust as you think, 17 Aug. 2016
Flimsy shelves that I've had to strengthen using chains attached to the shed wall - or else the tools would rip it from its screws. The various plastic inserts are a bit 'hit and miss' as some are a too tight fit (difficult to slot) and some too loose. It's OK...just, however, if I had thought first, I would have searched a little harder for an alternative. Ah well...you live and learn.

iGADGET 6 SMD LED Rechargeable Dimmable Cordless Book Light Lamp with Clip - Black
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2016
Excellent product for that quiet reading when in bed. Also, excellent service from the seller.

Stainless Steel Tweezers Set - Slant, Straight and Pointed Tip. Case | Precision Tweezer for Eyebrow, Facial, Nose and Ingrown Hair (3pcs Set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect set of tweezers., 22 April 2016
My wife absolutely loves these.

Fruit Of The Loom Men's SS003M T-Shirt, Red, X-Large
Fruit Of The Loom Men's SS003M T-Shirt, Red, X-Large
Offered by COOZO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing 'T's', 22 April 2016
Have bought these before, I use them to go to the gym and they are perfect for that. Hard wearing and they keep their colour pretty well. I will buy again in the future.

Bathroom Furniture White Gloss Back to Wall Toilet WC Vanity Cabinet Unit 500mm - 2 Sizes Available - 500(W) x 300(D)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not OK, incomplete (fixings) and have now replaced cistern, 22 April 2016
As the stars suggest...it's OK. One of the problems I encountered with this product is that is does not come with securing bolts (to secure it to the floor). I thought that they were just missing, however, a quick e-mail to the seller and they just said it was "a sundry item" and that I was responsible for purchasing that separately. Oh dear...if only that had been made clear in the description as the seller is obviously aware of this. Indeed, maybe they could have procured suitable 'sundries' to accompany said item. It would have saved me the trouble of having to rush around trying to get some, whilst still paying for my tradesman to hang around to complete the job.
Edit on 16 Aug 2016. Have had to change the very poor quality internal plastic cistern as it just wasn't up to the job. No amount of 'fiddling' or fixing made any difference and added more cost to this already very average item. Get a better one.

HIGH SECURITY ELECTRONIC DIGITAL SAFE STEEL SAFE HOME - 8.5 litres Larger Than Standard Safes
Offered by D Pro Tools UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Robust Safe, 12 July 2015
I bought one for my mother and one for myself and can say that I am very please with the robustness and strength of these safes. I have fixed mine into a bedroom wardrobe and bolted it onto an exterior wall - there is no shifting it. Easy to use (with the code - or back-up key) and safe enough for me to place all those important documents and some valuables in. Mum loves hers as well - peace of mind (you can't buy it).

Dremel 3000 Series 1/25 Multi-Tool (130 W) 1 Attachment, 25 Accessories
Dremel 3000 Series 1/25 Multi-Tool (130 W) 1 Attachment, 25 Accessories
Offered by Howe Tools Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Tool - You just Cant Go Wrong., 12 July 2015
Made a big mistake before when I bought myself one of 'generic' Multitools, thinking "ah it'll do for the amount of times I'll be using it". How wrong I was. Overheated and gears went so it was promptly binned and replaced with this little beaut which I should have bought in the first place. Straight away you can feel the quality of the tool - the robustness, the strength...nothing shoddy about it at all. I liked the carry box and extra 'flexible' attachment - comes in very handy, and just as robust as the Multitool itself. Totally outshines all the cheap tat out there - regardless of what you read about them 'matching the quality of a Dremel'..they just plain do not. I know that I wont be buying another one of these because this will last a lifetime.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5