Profile for KJoseph > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BBD 30-inch Medium Leather Chain Lead, Black
BBD 30-inch Medium Leather Chain Lead, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A great solution for a pup that likes to chew!, 11 Aug. 2016
We had a rope lead, that our pup decided to chew through whilst tethered up, fortunately we were right by him so he didn't run off. He'd try to chew the rope lead at any given opportunity. So to beat him at his own game, I went for a chain lead, I liked the look of this one - both price and size - it did the job as hoped.
The clip attaches, with ease, to his collar. The handle is comfortable to hold.

Short Handle Dog Lead Black
Short Handle Dog Lead Black
Offered by KPdogleads

5.0 out of 5 stars A great short lead, 11 Aug. 2016
We have a strong pup, who pulls a lot, so have spent a small fortune trying various leads for him. I liked the look of this one as it was so short hoped it might stop him pulling so much, it works well with him and keeps him by our side.
Its also been great for when our 8 year old daughter walks him that he close by her rather than trying to drag her down the street.

Aodoor Chest And Back Mount Dog Or Pet Harness For GoPro Hero 4/ Go Pro 3+/3/2/1 Action Camera SJCAM Sj5000+ Sj4000 Sport Cam Sony Camcorder
Offered by aodoor

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun 'dogs eye view' of life!, 11 Aug. 2016
Apparently our dog 'needed' a harness so my sons go pro could be mounted to it and we could see what the dog was up to (other than standing in front of us), so we purchased one.
I was impressed with the quality of the harness. The harness was easy enough to put on the dog, the straps were easy to adjust, as was attaching our Go-pro to the harness as there are a couple of different adapters. Our dog wore it on his back, rather than his chest.

We tried the harness in a stream near home, the water was deep enough for our dog to swim in. I was a little nervous that the Go-pro might work its way loose and we'd be searching the stream for it, but fortunately no disasters! The Go-pro stayed firmly in place on the mount. The mount had slipped off the dogs back a little - so it was slightly off centre, but we tightened the straps and it fixed the problem.

My son has also had the dog running through the long grass with the harness & Go-pro on & recorded the action. Again it stayed firmly in place. I couldn't watch the footage as all the running about jumping through the grass was making me feel quite nauseous, but in terms of the product staying put - it did just that.

It was great to see life 'through a dogs eye'.

I'd recommend this product to any dog that 'needs' a harness... and any dog that doesn't as well.

Soul Sunshine 'School Friends' Spiral Bound Notebook
Soul Sunshine 'School Friends' Spiral Bound Notebook
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous modern take on a classic, 11 Aug. 2016
My son, in year 6, was leaving primary school, and at the last minute decided he needed an autograph book. After trawling the net, I came across this great little find.
Its a real modern take on the autograph books I grew up with. Along with plenty of lined pages for personal messages, the book has space for mobile numbers & email addresses, which my son thought was great as he didn't have to keep asking his friends to add their details they just did so.
Some of his friends were apparently impressed by the book, as was his teacher - an unexpected bonus and kudos points for me!
The book itself is hardback, so stood up to the wear and tear of kids filling it in. Its a great memento for school leavers. I highly recommend it.

Nike Men's Heritage AD Small Items Shoulder Bag - Black/White, Size One
Nike Men's Heritage AD Small Items Shoulder Bag - Black/White, Size One
Offered by maSPORTshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 6 July 2016
Great little bag. My 11 year old son was over the moon with his boy bag. We bought it for a holiday. Its big enough for his wallet, sunglasses & camera, and possibly a ipad mini. He got lots of positive comments about it. If he's happy, I'm happy!

USA Dream Team Basketball
USA Dream Team Basketball

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same ball as pictured, 6 July 2016
This review is from: USA Dream Team Basketball (Misc.)
The basketballs we ordered were not the same as the picture on here (dream team) USA, which disappointed my kids as it was a replacement of one that got a puncture. However the quality is great, maybe a disclaimer that it might not be the same ball would have been nice.

Professional Pet Dog Training Obedience Whistle Ultrasonic Sound Pitch Quiet
Professional Pet Dog Training Obedience Whistle Ultrasonic Sound Pitch Quiet
Offered by ouyiduo

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter, Utter rubbish!, 15 Jun. 2016
Utter, Utter rubbish! I have tried this various times, I think my dog only looked round to see what was going on! He certainly didn't react.

I was out with my dog and 5 other dogs (with their owners) of various breeds & sizes, not one of them looked round or reacted when I blew the whistle. There were also plenty of other dogs in the vicinity and not one of them responded.

What a total waste of money. I'll stick with the Whizz click!
I've only given it one star because I had to.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover, 23 May 2016
A lovely phone case! My son wanted a case with a clear back so he would be able to see the 'skin' on the back of his phone.
We searched and searched until we found one that was also robust on the corners.
It does the trick and ticks the boxes! He's happy!

Camden Gear Hydration Running Belt - Fits iPhone 6 Plus - Waist Pack Bag for Runners -with 2 BPA Free Water Bottles
Offered by QA Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive hydration running belt, 16 May 2016
I saw a deal to purchase this belt at £1 from Camden gear, in exchange for an honest review. I wasn’t really expecting it to be all that great if I’m honest, but having been toying with getting a running belt for monthly cross country runs that I do with bootcamp, felt I had nothing to lose!

Having never used a running belt before purchasing this one, I have nothing to compare it against, but was really impressed with it. I thought it might be a bit annoying having a belt bouncing about around my middle, but it stayed in place!

The quality is top notch – strong & lightweight. It also seems that everything has been thought of – including loops & reflectors. I liked the Velcro fastening system so it could be adjusted to a perfect fit.

The pouch is nice and roomy, I managed to get my iphone6, keys & tissues in with room left. I liked the plastic credit card holder – handy for change, i.d. etc. I like to run with our dog, there was also room for dog treats & poo bags too.

I personally would have liked bigger bottle holders, but I guess bigger bottles would start weighing you down. Other reviews have said they’d like a hole / gap for earphones to go in, I didn’t think this was necessary – I’d be concerned that I’d lose something through the gap!

My son, who is 11, has his eye on it for when he’s out riding his bike. He can safely store his mobile phone rather than risk it falling out of his pocket. As his bike has nowhere for him to carry a water bottle, he can now take a drink.

I was very impressed with this running belt. I would definitely recommend it to my fellow bootcampers.

I haven’t included any photos, as other reviewers have done a grand job of supplying them. Thanks for taking time to read my review.

Berol Handwriting Pen Stick Blue 6 Pack S0879250
Berol Handwriting Pen Stick Blue 6 Pack S0879250
Offered by weaver apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens & great price, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought these for my son. His handwriting has improved since using them, as they are quite smooth. Unfortunately they can't be erased. Great price too, would definitely purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3