Profile for D. Jackson > Reviews

Luxury 4.6ft Double Size Mattress
Offered by Happy Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars unparalleled service, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Luxury 4.6ft Double Size Mattress
Seller was very helpful and personally contacted me to arrange (punctual) delivery times, mattress was exactly what I expected and I am 100% satisfied!

LP-E5 Battery For Canon EOS 450D & 1000D
LP-E5 Battery For Canon EOS 450D & 1000D

1.0 out of 5 stars Now know you can't get something for nothing, 4 Jan. 2011
Bought this product after finding out how much the genuine Canon LP-E5 battery was and though I knew it wouldn't be of quite the same quality, I was more than happy to buy it for the couple of pounds that it cost. I was really looking forward to it arriving since I haven't been able to use my camera and really want to get back into photography. Anyway my excitement was cut short when I put the battery into the camera only to find it had 1 bar of battery life remaining straight away, I then tried to charge the battery but it seems that the battery believes it is already fully charged. I am not too annoyed since I didn't pay much for this product, however I will think twice before ordering a battery online in the future.