Profile for Kate B > Reviews

Content by Kate B

Kate B

RED FELT FEZ HAT TOMMY COOPER TURKISH BLACK TASSELS UNISEX CAP FANCY DRESS (RED)
Offered by Household-stuff
Price: Ł3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars he's very happy with it, 4 Jan. 2015
my child wears this in class in school. loves it. brings back fond memories of tommy cooper... he's very happy with it .. some people didn't even know what a 'fez' was!!!!!!!! arrived promptly ,no waiting.. very pleased ... overall...

Pokémon Catch 'n' Return Poké Ball: Tornadus and Premier Ball
Pokémon Catch 'n' Return Poké Ball: Tornadus and Premier Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this supplier, 4 Jan. 2015
thrilled with product. very swift delivery. arrived quickly. no hassle. very pleased with this supplier... and product.

Sanita Women's Mira P Black Wedges Mules 453630/2 5 UK, 38 EU
Sanita Women's Mira P Black Wedges Mules 453630/2 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars love these clogs., 12 Aug. 2014
i love slip on shoes and these are perfect. very comfy. perfect fit.not high just right.

Sanita Womens Thena Plateau open Clogs And Mules
Sanita Womens Thena Plateau open Clogs And Mules

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 12 Aug. 2014
great shoe.perfect fit. not too high. comfy.wearable.

The Happiness Trap (Based on ACT: A revolutionary mindfulness-based programme for overcoming stress, anxiety and depression)
by Russ Harris
Price: Ł8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% recommended read .., 29 Jan. 2014
I found this book very enlightening and helpful. it explains how to get a handle on things in life, explains how to go about improving bad and negative thinking habits.
It explains that the brain will always think, think,think, 24/7. It is normal to be thinking all the time. yet it demonstrates how to accept the madness of our thinking while experiencing life in the present moment ,as opposed to imagined, presumed,stories & thoughts that are always jumping into our minds and side tracking us from this very moment in life....
I was very down for a number of years and worried about everything,real and imagined,the past and the future, and reading this book has improved how i approach different things in life and how i view them. eg. my work, my colleagues, people around me , different experiences. Overall, my self confidence has improved from non existent,my energy has improved(i have more).My eating habits are healthier. My outlook on life is now more positive. I'm not afraid to face things and difficult decisions i may have to make in my life. This will save a fortune on counsellors and psychologists!!!!

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars loves this!, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My 8 yr old loves this... plays it weekly . its different to the free one from apps.... has a few extras .... lava , water,food, zombies etc.....

Minecraft Plush Creeper with Sound 37 cm
Minecraft Plush Creeper with Sound 37 cm
Offered by Elbenwald
Price: Ł37.91

5.0 out of 5 stars an extension of my child!!!!, 30 Sept. 2013
My 8 yr old child loves this.... never got into soft toys but this..... inseparable!!!! brings it to school regularly and scouts and every where in the car!!!! He plays Minecraft and is 'mad into it' and loves this 'creeper' a lot!!! Very happy child.....

The Friendship Factor: Helping Our Children Navigate Their Social World--And Why It Matters for Their Success and Happiness
by Kenneth H Rubin
Price: Ł12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Insightful and interesting!!!, 30 Sept. 2013
Great book... Gives a better understanding of all the different little personalities that make up our world...helps us to understand better and maybe assist / support and intervene when needed and helps us not be as judgemental about children and (when they grow up) adults!!! Will read it again and possibly see more tips in it and also refer to it in the future..... a good tool to have around .

Sanita Women's Ofelia Casual Mule & Clog
Sanita Women's Ofelia Casual Mule & Clog

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable to wear, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought a pair of these exact clogs..very very comfortable to wear.. i am a size 39 ... these are a perfect fit.. I also wear them while driving!! a little wear around the toe from pedal in car!! other than that ...fabulous.. very happy with my ofelia clog...

LUXURY PINK MAGNETIC LIPS QUILTED MAGNETIC FAUX LEATHER SMART CASE COVER WITH STAND FOR iPad 4/3/2 WITH RETINA DISPLAY Auto Wake/Sleep Function AND CREDIT CARD POCKETS

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with Lego cover, 25 April 2013
found this lovely cover colorful and very good. .. ideal for an 8 yr old. . he brings his ipad in car and this protects it. Also, when he' not using ipad and closes cover ,it turns off... very handy if he forgets to turn it off!! overall ,this is a brilliant little gadget...protects the screen when not in use.