Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

NexGadget 3 in 1 Flat Iron Hair Straightener with Curler, Multi-function Professional Ceramic Hair Curler& Hair Straightener in 1. Ceramic Coating, Adjustable Temp, Instant Heating

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately for me it felt as if the straighteners were burning my hair without actually straightening it and I didn't get on, 18 April 2017
Item arrived on time and was packaged well. Unfortunately for me it felt as if the straighteners were burning my hair without actually straightening it and I didn't get on any better with the curlers. I loved the idea of these but it doesn't suit my hair.

SALAV TS-01 Mini Travel Handheld Garment Steamer, 265 W, Black
SALAV TS-01 Mini Travel Handheld Garment Steamer, 265 W, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 25 Nov. 2015
The design is silly as you have to unscrew the head (where the steam it ejected from) to add water and then wait for it to heat...it seems to take a while to get to the right temperature and then doesn't really remove many of the creases before it runs out of water...at which point you need to wait for it to cool down (I believe the instructions recommend approx 30mins?) before you can top it up and start again.

This was an impulse buy I wish I'd resisted. Oh well, lesson learnt.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it says on the tin, 25 Nov. 2015
Arrived promptly and is as described. I love it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero stars - but it doesn't let me go less than one star, 21 July 2013
I bought this item and have been completely disappointed with it. Just the second time using it, I was gently easing out the arms to hold my phone and the whole thing came apart in my hands. Do not purchase it is very flimsy and will break.

Conversation Lubricants - Easy Ways to Start and Keep a Great Conversation Flowing

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says on the tin, 18 Dec. 2011
For the shy people out there I would definitely recommend this book.

It wont reveal some great mystical secret and you may read some bits and think I know this already - but then why aren't you using these tools already!? Self help books are all about stating the obvious and putting things in such a way that you can't help but follow the great advice contained within.

The style of this book makes it unique in that you can dip in and out of it when you need to. When you are confronted with a particularly stressful or new social situation this book can help you build up a bank of conversation starters that will help you feel more confident going into it.

This book wont be for everyone - if you already think you're a great conversationalist you shouldn't be looking at this in the first place, but for all those wall=flowers out there, give it a read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2012 3:16 PM GMT