Profile for ADouglas > Reviews

Content by ADouglas

ADouglas

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a lovely pale light which is very subtle and perfect for my bedroom, 12 Mar. 2015
These are a lovely pale light which is very subtle and perfect for my bedroom!

ELEPHANT MOON
ELEPHANT MOON

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: ELEPHANT MOON (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book - the characters through to the story line. I would say this one of my favorite books and I always want to know what happened next..

Eeny Meeny: DI Helen Grace 1 (A DI Helen Grace Thriller)
Eeny Meeny: DI Helen Grace 1 (A DI Helen Grace Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 12 Sept. 2014
Thought this was a fantastic murder mystery - best I have read in a long while. This novel gripped me after the first few pages and could not put it down - the end of the book was a race to the finish, and what was great was I had no idea who the murderer was until the end which made the ending even better. The end was rushed slightly, however that might just be because I didnt want the book to end!!

Reading the second in the series already and sad to know the third book will not be out until Feb 2015!!

Human Remains
Human Remains

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Human Remains (Kindle Edition)
I loved her other two booksm, and once I started I couldn't put it down,I didn't get this feeling at all with this book. It has been an effort to read and I have not enjoyed it at all.

Such a shame

Marvin the Moose Tree Topper
Marvin the Moose Tree Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Him, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Marvin the Moose Tree Topper
I love Marvin and he got great attention on Christmas, be worn its a little big and heavy but thankfully our tree held it well!

Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)
Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 12 Feb. 2013
I have read this book and the second in the series, and they are almost exactly the same story.

This is the better of both books, but only because everything is then repeated in the second book. Do not get me wrong I managed to finish this book in a day, but this is no different to a 50 shades, and at least this had a little more story line going for it.

Not a great erotic novel..

Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)
Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 12 Feb. 2013
I am finding this difficult to understand the rave reviews for this book. This book, is almost word by word the same story as the fist book, with the plot being almost 100% the same. There is no real story to this book, and all the sex is "samey", and again the same as the first book.

Would not read the third book when this comes out.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 10:33 AM GMT

Reverence: A Significance Novel - Book 3.5
Reverence: A Significance Novel - Book 3.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jan. 2013
Fantastic series of books, and another great read! Easy to get into and gripping - Read this book in 1 day. Highly Recommend it!

Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series)
Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jan. 2013
I read all 4 of these books on holiday, all in 4 days! Such a good read and very addictive, easy to get into.

Light reading.