Profile for Kazzy > Reviews

Content by Kazzy

Kazzy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Exiles (Ilyon Chronicles Book 4)
Exiles (Ilyon Chronicles Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Aug. 2017
Once again Ms Knight, your book has kept me up all night. Fantastic reading......please hurry and write the next in the series!!!!!!
#waiting

When Angels Cry
When Angels Cry

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 16 July 2017
This review is from: When Angels Cry (Kindle Edition)
Awesome book. Refocused me spiritually. It's made me reconsider my own walk with Christ. It's more than a work of fiction - it's a 'wake up' call. Thank you Ms Tyndall. I really hope there's a book 2 in the works...

A Time to Rise (Out of Time Book 3)
A Time to Rise (Out of Time Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Dec. 2016
What a great ending to a fantastic trilogy!!! I've really enjoyed all three of the books. From book 1 to book 3 I've been thoroughly entertained. Well done Ms Brandes. So what have you got for us next???

The Shattered Vigil (The Darkwater Saga Book #2)
The Shattered Vigil (The Darkwater Saga Book #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful 😊, 13 Nov. 2016
Another fantastic novel by Patrick Carr. It kept me entertained from the beginning, right through to the end. Can't wait for the next one in the series!

Out of the Devils Cauldron
Out of the Devils Cauldron

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 19 Oct. 2016
An important read. Open's the eyes to the reality of the spirit world.

Acolyte (Winter Book 3)
Acolyte (Winter Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling!, 3 July 2016
Have really enjoyed all three of the books in this series. This one is a little bit more intense and as little more thrilling!! Looking forward to the finale......

Beloved (The Prophet Trilogy Book 3)
Beloved (The Prophet Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Jun. 2016
What a fantastic book! A super end to the Prophet Trilogy. Full of excitement and adventure, this book most importantly took me to the heart of the truth of God's deep love for His people.

Prophetess (Winter Book 2)
Prophetess (Winter Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 4 Dec. 2015
Thank you Mr Newsome. A great story, very well told. I shall look forward to reading more of your novels.

Winter
Winter

4.0 out of 5 stars Super, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Winter (Kindle Edition)
Intense, suspenseful......fantastic. Really enjoyed this book. I was gripped from beginning to end........it's left me on a bit of a cliff hanger, so I'm off to get book 2........

The Word Reclaimed (The Face of the Deep Book 1)
The Word Reclaimed (The Face of the Deep Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 19 Nov. 2015
What a good book! Christian sci-fi is not normally my chosen genre, but having read this book, it certainly is now! It was exciting and entertaining. The story had loads of detailed descriptions we without bogging down the plot. I'm off to get the sequel now. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this author....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4