Profile for Celticprincess > Reviews

Content by Celticprincess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 82

Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back to thee thricefold" (Scotland, United Kingdom)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sonixx X-Touch Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Swipe Control, Mic & Remote for all Smartphones/ Tablets- 3 YEAR WARRANTY (White)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour choices, intuitive swipe controls, superb bass, crystal clear sound. Awesome!, 28 May 2015
I certainly made the right choice when I chose these Sonixx X-Touch Wireless Headphones in stunning white! They look absolutely fabulous in real life, the picture does not do them justice at all, really. I’ve already got a few sets of headphones in black and one thing I like here is the choice of colours available - Black, Blue, White and Red. It was a toss up between the red and the white to be honest but I think I made the right choice with the white. I’ve uploaded a picture of me wearing them so that you can see how they look when worn.

I’m very much used to fancy packaging being an Apple geek, but I was still rather surprised by the premium quality of the box these gorgeous headphones arrived in, very impressive! When I opened the box and saw a lovely firm case inside I was very pleased as this firm full-zippered case will protect my headphones when I am taking them out and about with me or when travelling on holiday etc. The case is very good quality and the headphones fit snugly inside when they are folded up.

I then took the headphones out and opened them up and thought wow! I admit I like things to look good as well as doing what they are supposed to, but these are beautiful. I only hoped they sounded as good as they looked! They did fit me snugly without having to adjust but for added comfort I did adjust them a wee bit so they were more comfy. Once I’d got them just right I could barely feel them. After extended use throughout that first night of use I learnt how very comfortable they were to wear. I haven’t changed that opinion in the days that have followed. Superbly comfortable in wear whilst I’ve been exercising, listening to audio books, listening to the radio whilst working or just listening to music.

The sound quality to me is phenomenal. Id say these match the sound quality of Bose headsets at substantially less money and they look better! I find myself reaching for this pair always now.

Now, the thing I struggled with initially and the only thing I struggled with was the swipe controls! That was very odd initially having been so used to pressing buttons on my other headsets etc. The touch controlled interface is all happening on the right cup, which was good as I am right handed lol. You have to swipe the control panel vertically to increase or decrease the volume and it only goes one step up or down at a time, so bigger swipes won’t turn it up more. Just do another swipe until you get the volume you like. You also have to swipe your finger horizontally to move to the the next track or go back to the previous one. Once you get used to it its so much better and quicker, the intuitive control panel making it all rather painless. No more buttons!

A full battery will give you 9 hours of continuous play. I seem to have been using them forever and I’ve not needed to charge them up again yet. But, and this is great! if you do run out of charge to use them with Bluetooth, simply plug in the included 1.2m audio cable to continue to use your headset - but you won’t be able to swipe the controls in that mode, you’ll have to control your music via your devices controls etc.

I paired this quickly and easily with all my devices from iMac to laptop to iPhone. It works great with all of them. Another great feature of this headset is that when your phone rings, the headphones will automatically pause the music and switch to phone mode. As soon as the call has ended, the music will resume playback. You can’t go wrong there!

You also get a little cleaning cloth in with the headset and the case. To keep them dust free and clean :)

The headset is also quick to charge up. I plugged mine into a USB wall charger and it was charged in just a few hours and I was using them before I knew it.

I love rock and celtic music and my music sounds great with this headset, even at high volumes. Fantastic crystal clear sound and superb base. There is simply nothing to dislike about them and everything to love. I think they are certainly worth their price tag and I highly recommend them to you. Get yourself some, I think you’ll love them as much as I do.

10/10 for innovative design, build quality, colour choice, sound quality, value for money.

NOTE: I was contacted directly and was sent this product for free. I was asked to use it fully and to write an honest, unbiased review. My being given a free item in no way influenced my review of this product.

Attmu 4mm Highlighter Fluorescent Liquid Chalk Marker Pen, 8 Colors
Attmu 4mm Highlighter Fluorescent Liquid Chalk Marker Pen, 8 Colors
Offered by Attmu UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colours, easy to use, great fun to draw with on any non-porous surface especially my kitchen blackboard. Love 'em, 28 May 2015
I am simply delighted with these fluorescent liquid chalk marker pens. I love highlighters and like them in anything from yellow to purple and use them all the time, but I’d never tried liquid chalk marker pens prior to these turning up. These are far superior I must say. I love the colours, every colour I could dream of is here, from a lush purple to a vibrant pink, whatever you need or like.

I was delighted to learn that these chalk marker pens can be used on glass mirrors, windows, dry white boards and other non-porous surfaces. To use them, they are just like normal marker pens you just need to shake them first! and also press the nib down on some paper or other non-porous surface until the colour emerges and off you go! But don’t forget the good shake hehe. Its bizarre that they are so easy to remove! Just wipe with a damp cloth and what you wrote etc. is gone, just like that!

Love them, they are great fun and so easy to use and the colours are bright, fun and vibrant. I didn’t even know there was such a thing as liquid chalk, I’ve only ever used normal dusty, easily breakable chalk prior to using these and I’m converted.

I’ve got a blackboard on the wall in my kitchen which I use to write appointments on (memory like a sieve) and also shopping list items I mustn’t forget. These work great on my blackboard and looks awesome on account of the lovely colours.

Really pleased and I recommend them to you!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Comment Comment | Permalink

LE 10W E27 LED Bulbs, Brightest 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs Equivalent,810lm, Warm White, Medium Screw, Pack of 5 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Warm White, superb energy saving, look great in my table and standard lamp A++, 28 May 2015
I couldn’t quite believe these LED bulbs were only 10W when I put the first one in my lamp and switched it on. They certainly give an amount of light equal to a 60W, its a beautiful warm white that looks simply lovely. I then proceeded to try all 5 bulbs to make sure they all worked ok into the same lamp one at a time and all performed as expected, a lovely bright warm white. Superb!

My bulbs all arrived perfectly packaged with no breakages on checking on them. They are all boxed individually and inside the boxes are housed in a protective plastic packaging to keep them safe. They all light up super-fast, no waiting to reach peak brightness as is the case with some other style of energy saving bulbs (none LED) and it pleases me to know that I am going to saving tons of money on my electricity bill as these cost so very little to use. I tend to have a few lamps on by day as well as by night as I like mood lighting, so the money saving aspect is important to me and these bulbs will save me 80% of the cost of using normal lightbulbs.

I really like these LED bulbs - they are E27 screw fitting (medium) and fit my standard lamp and table lamp perfectly. Easy to screw in and to remove. They have a brightness level of 810 lumens with a wattage of 10w. They also have an exceptionally long lifespan of 50,000 hours! Wow! I won’t be buying any more bulbs for years and years, cool. The old bulbs used to die all the time and it was a pain having to replace them regularly.
The box states they give a light appearance of 3000K warm white. Its bright! I’m very pleased with the light output, just what I was wanting.

I have nothing but good things to say about these bulbs. They all work, they give great light output, they are quick and easy to install and the bulk pack means less cost than buying them individually. They will also save lots of money on my electricity bill.

RECOMMENDED!!!

Comment Comment | Permalink

iCozzier™ 13.3 - 14 Inch Carrying Bag with Handle, Accessory Pocket for Laptop / Notebook Computer / Chromebook / MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Pro Retina / MacBook Air / Ultrabook Computer - Black+Red
Offered by iCozzier

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic looking, very well made, houses my laptop beautifully, excellent buy. Really like it. RECOMMENDED A++, 27 May 2015
I was absolutely delighted with the quality of this laptop carrying bag when it arrived and also extremely happy with its look and design. I like pretty things, I like premium build quality and this laptop case does not disappoint in any way at all. In fact, it has a few features that I normally only see on cases costing more, namely the superb rubberised zip pulls with the brand name on. I love that! Nothing worse or cheaper looking than metal zips, rubberised all the way for me!

Speaking of zips, the zipper on the main compartment of the case and also on the outer front pocket are also excellent quality. They appear durable and not at risk of breaking under continued use, so all good there. I love the carry handle, most of my other laptop cases I have to carry under my arm or in my hands as they come without handles, the handles are a good feature that adds a sincere look of class to this product. Add into the mix the jet black and bold red colouring and you have a laptop case that stands out from the crowd and could easily be at home in university halls or the boardroom.

I love the zippered front pocket, its perfect for paperwork, your purse, your charger or earbuds etc. Extra storage space for whatever you want to put in it.

The carrying bag is crafted from a good quality fabric that feels pleasant to the touch and the beautiful red inner has bubbles which offer superb shock protection. I felt after examining it that this was good enough and secure enough to house my 13” MacBook Pro Retina.

As well as using a high-quality case to transport my laptop when I’m out and about I also have on it a protective case that does add an element of thickness that isn’t there if the laptop has no case, so I did wonder if it would fit comfortably with this on. I am pleased to tell you that it does! and to my mind, offers even more protection. You can’t go wrong with this carrying bag as it even fits a 13” MacBook with a case on! but its a nice fit, no wobbling about and also not too tight. Pretty perfect actually and I like perfect.

Its been a nice change to be able to carry my laptop with the neat handles this carry case has. A great feature of the handles is that there is a small amount of velcro on the top inner which means they can close securely and you feel like you are carrying just one nice thick handle. It works for me!

I change my laptop case as often as I change my clothes but this carry case is now a firm favourite of mine and I have been using it all week and foresee I will use it for the foreseeable future . I think its built to last and also believe it offers superb protection for your investment whilst also looking great! You can’t ask for more than that.

A winner! I really like it and it looks good when I am carrying it, very chic!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Comment Comment | Permalink

iNeibo Kitchen Silicone Serving Spoon - With Strong Silicone Covering Head And Stay-cool Stainless Steel Handle
Offered by Keisound-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite serving spoon, matches my other iNeibo Kitchen Utensils, delighted with the build quality and its performance A++, 27 May 2015
Built from high-quality stainless steel and with a strong premium grade silicone head, this iNeibo serving spoon is crafted to the high standard I have come to expect from iNeibo and I love the gorgeous red of the silicone! It is currently hung up in my kitchen alongside the other kitchen utensils I have from iNeibo’s kitchen utensil range.

I’ve been using it endlessly since it arrived for review and the fact that its heat resistant up to 425℉ meant that I could put it into any hot dish I was cooking without worry. The spoon holds a decent amount of food too when I’m using it to dish up food. I’ve been using it a lot to dish up from my slow-cooker and even when I’ve rested it on the edge of the slow cooker between plating up servings I’ve had no bother with it, the classy and clean looking stainless steel handle taking the heat in its stride.

The designers have thoughtfully added a neat hole at the top of the handle to enable you to hang it up alongside others from the range that you might own. They do all look nice hung together and are so handy to grab. I used to use a black one with a green handle prior to this arriving, but this is so much prettier and I like it a lot more, so my old one is in the bin now.

This serving spoon is dishwasher safe if you have a dishwasher that is, I don’t so I’ve been washing it in the sink with hot soapy water. It comes up clean and looking like new use after use and then gets hung up until I need it again. I’ve taken a picture of it in use in my slow-cooker and I can’t fault it. Its beautifully built, looks good and performs as I would expect.

I also like very much the brand design on the shaft of the handle - a little chef and the brand name. A nice designer touch that is befitting the excellent quality of this silicone spoon.

Love it! Love the range as a whole.

Comment Comment | Permalink

iNeibo Kitchen Premium Silicone Tongs - Pack of 2, 9"and 12" - Non-slip & Easy Grip Stainless Steel Handle - Smart Locking Clip - Heat Resistant, Food Grade - Handy Utensil For Cooking, Serving, Barbecue, Buffet, Salad, Ice, Oven (red)
Offered by Keisound-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My now 'go to' tongs, love the choice of 2 sizes to work with. Grip and hold food exceptionally well, look great! A+++, 27 May 2015
My kitchen tongs that I’ve had for years are made of stainless steel with green silicone ends and they don’t lock! so for years I’ve had to put them back into the now tatty plastic case they came in as that was the only way to keep them closed to fit in my kitchen drawer properly. They got on my nerves but there was no other solution AND they cost considerably more than the price for BOTH these awesome tongs! I don’t use the word awesome lightly either, I was stunned at the build quality of these when they arrived for review. I’m not shy about saying that I prefer premium products and have somewhat fussy standards and I can happily say these exceed my high standards and how I hoped they would enhance my time in the kitchen.

I spend a lot of time cooking as I am a bit of a foodie, so have most if not all the available utensils out there - Since this gorgeous (love the red silicone!) twosome arrived for review I’ve found them to be invaluable for so many things, not just turning sausages :) The larger of this pair of beauties is now getting used as my ‘go to’ salad server as it grips, collects and holds the salad so well! better than my wooden salad servers, which was quite a surprise, a good surprise at that though. See pic I’ve uploaded to show you.

Now, tongs need to be strong and open to a decent width as many foods are different sizes that you will want to lift securely. They also must not drop the food, so must have a good grip. The beautiful red silicone at the ends of these tongs grips the food hygienically and securely and the tongs are strong and powerful enough to grip it safely for transference from the hot pan to your plate etc. They also open pretty wide as I was cooking some very chunky salmon pieces the other day and it handled them perfectly. I’ve also taken a picture of that to show you too. I used the smaller of the two tongs to handle the salmon and the larger to dish up the salad.

I can’t say how much I LOVE the fact that they have a locking feature and its so easy to use! Grip and pull out the top silicone ring and they lock securely closed, push it back down and they open. Brilliant! enabling me to put them BOTH in the drawer taking up minimal storage space. I can tell you my green one’s that I used to use are now in the bin, replaced with these better, more attractive, better built models.

The red silicone grip pads on the sides of the tongs have grooves in them so that you can rest your thumb and fingers comfortably as you use them. The silicone at the ends of the tongs covers the stainless steel so they are incredibly strong and will handle whatever you are wanting to pick up. The end silicone ring actually has a hole in it so if you wanted to you could hang these both up as they are good looking enough to want to display in your kitchen, or you can store them in a drawer as I do.

They have been designed beautifully and are crafted from high quality stainless steel and food grade pure silicone. They are both strong, durable, firm in use and I expect them to last for many, many years. I’d say I’d get tired of them before they will give up the ghost, they are that well made. They are also heat resistant up to 480° F so don’t worry about lifting those piping hot chicken legs!

The ergonomic design means they are comfortable in use and I can use them with one hand easily. The fact that you get two is fantastic as sometimes you do want a longer tong and here you get both the 9” and the 12” model, so you are covered for everything in my opinion.

You can wash them by hand in the sink with hot soapy water or you can put them in the dishwasher if you have one, I don’t. They are very easy to keep clean and looking good.

I really can’t rate them highly enough and they match my other red silicon kitchen utensils. I love them!

Comment Comment | Permalink

iNeibo Kitchen Premium Silicone Cutting board 【 Easy To Clean And Sterilize】 - Durable, Nonslip, Large Cutting Surface, Heat Resistant - With Measurement Around 4 Sides(green)
Offered by Keisound-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, durable, bendable, easy to clean, fantastic to chop and slice on and love the gorgeous pastel colour! Superb!!, 27 May 2015
I’ve spent my life so far only ever using wooden chopping boards so was rather intrigued by the idea of using a silicone one. I chose the beautiful pale green when given a colour choice and I must say its very striking and I simply love this colour! Very bright and cheery and looks fabulous when I’m chopping red, yellow and green peppers on it. A bit of colour brightens up those boring tasks and makes them a wee bit more enjoyable for me.

The chopping board is a great size, more than ample for all my food preparation needs coming in at a cutting surface size of 12.5” by 9” Its remarkably sturdy but also gently bendable and this came into play beautifully the first time I chopped some peppers and coriander on it that was getting thrown into the slow cooker. Normally I have to hold my chopping board over the pan/slow cooker and scrape the chopped food inside, trying my best not to spill any on the kitchen countertop. Virtually impossible especially as I am usually rushing. This is amazing! Because the cutting board is made of silicon I can just fold it up slightly creating a perfect big groove for the food to travel down as I tip it into the pot. I no longer need to scrape my prepped veggies into the pot and no spillage! A definite improvement using this chopping board over a wooden for sure!

I was delighted to see that this silicone chopping board is crafted from the purest silicone material which is FDA-approved in the USA and I can confirm that it is strong, durable and anti-scratch. The fact that it is also anti-septic and won’t breed bacteria on it is an added bonus, not something a wooden chopping board can boast. If I hadn’t scrubbed my wooden chopping board regularly, especially after chopping meat it could have caused serious health consequences. So, on balance, this is a more healthier option for preparing food than the traditional wooden boards that used to be the norm and actually harboured bacteria if not cleaned properly.

I was a bit surprised to learn that I could sterilise it by folding it and putting it in the microwave for 1 minute, as it is heat resistant up to 425 Degree Fahrenheit! Wow! I like that feature and I have done this several times, not because I thought it needed it at the time but just because I can :) Little things please little minds hehe.

Whilst I’ve been using it I’ve also noticed that it doesn’t slip or move around the kitchen counter like my old wooden board used to and yet it doesn’t stick to it either. Remarkable! This silicone chopping board is so much better in every way that my old wooden board, I’m very taken with it and would like to see this available in red as well as the blue and green. I’d like a red one as well please, this is so handy for all my food prepping needs I’ve used it solely since it arrived for review. I’ve not thrown out my old wooden one, I’ll find a use for that somewhere but this is now my ‘go to’ chopping board when I am making dinner or slicing some fruit or dicing some meat etc. The fact that I only use this now tells me that this product is a winner in every way.

Its chunky and strong and a decent weight and when I stand it up leaning on my bread maker when it is not in use it does not flop down or distort in shape. It looks good in my kitchen and after many hours of chopping over the last week since it arrived I can barely find a mark on it and I am quite heavy handed when I chop and slice and because I have been reviewing this I have put it through its paces, to see if it meets my exacting standards. I am pleased to tell you that it does and I love it! I also think its exceptional value for money and will last and last and perform well consistently even under heavy use.

You can clean it in the sink with hot soapy water (my method) or you can put it in the dishwasher if you have one, I don’t and the manufacturers confidently offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I think they can happily offer this guarantee as they know there product will not disappoint and now I’ve tried it and am continually using it I can say that I doubt anyone will be sending it back! In fact, you may buy another in a different colour.

The pastel shades are gorgeous! how about a red one or a yellow one please??

Love it!

Comment Comment | Permalink

Kuuk 2 in 1 Vegetable Spiral Slicer / Spiralizer - Make Low Carb Pasta / Spaghetti / Noodle Shapes (Green)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to use and clean up, created beautifully decorative julienne spirals for my salads, really pleased., 26 May 2015
Prior to this arriving at my home for review I had been chopping courgettes by hand when I made a salad or added them to a dish I was cooking. Then as I was trying it out with a long, large carrot I had the idea that as they are the same shape as carrots, it might work with courgettes. It does! brilliantly I might add. You should have seen my salad last night that I prepared, effortlessly with the aid of this Vegetable Spiral Slicer. I used it to spiral slice both my carrots and my courgettes which made for a very tasty and colourful salad indeed. See pics!

This slicer arrives beautifully boxed, very colourful and informative packaging showing a carrot being sliced on the front. The slicer is a lovely shade of green, very summery which is probably when I am going to be using this the most, salad time of year.

This super handy and compact spiral slicer creates perfect julienne strips from a variety of fresh vegetables, so making them look more interesting and more enjoyable to eat fresh and raw. It is dishwasher safe though I haven’t put it through a dishwasher to try it, I wash all my dishes by hand in the sink but this washed up easily with just hot soapy water and me pulling a few stray vegetable strands from it after using it.

It works great with carrots, cucumbers, courgettes and the results are just what I hoped they would be. Since this arrived for review I’ve made a few salads and 1 stir-fry using it and I must say its much quicker and easier to clean up than using my giant Magimix with all the washing up that entails. So, when I just want a quick healthy salad I have been reaching for this.

There is one tiny little niggle with it though, I always end up with a bit of the veg wasted as the protective finger guard of the slicer only goes down so far into the shaft of the unit. I can see why that is the case though, to protect your fingers from the very sharp blade that slices so cleanly and quickly! After using it almost daily since it arrived I decided the inch of carrot and of courgette I had to bin was well worth the convenience and the speed of using this.

To use simply cut off the end of the vegetable you want to slice, insert it into the slicer and twist it with a firm regular motion and watch the spirals appear! I did this on a chopping board to collect my spirals. The spirals come out the perfect julienne size in width. As the vegetable gets too short, push on the finger guard and use that to twist the vegetable down further, it protects your fingers as you do it.

I was surprised how much I got from 1 courgette and it was such fun I did another one, I was stuffed last night eating all that salad but this spiral slicer made light work of my prep and was a pleasure to use.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Verdict- Excellent value for money and a great time saver. Gives professional results, easily and simple to wash and clean up. This is staying in my kitchen and I will enjoy using it a lot now its salad season.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Attmu Wonder Clips, Paper Clips, Blinder Clips, Multi-purpose Clips, 100 Pack, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, well made, a variety of uses around the home and helped me fix my bathroom mirror :) Invaluable., 26 May 2015
Hey, these are great! As soon as I took a look at them after being offered the chance to review them I knew I wanted them. I just hoped they functioned as good as they looked!

I can confirm that they do. They are cracking little clips that are exceedingly well built and seem strong enough to handle most things that you could throw at them. My bathroom mirror has had a problem for the past few weeks whereby the glass was coming away from the back holder of the mirror (silly manufacturers didn’t rivet the glass on!) and I had no way of securing the glass to the back of the mirror if I glued it until these babies arrived. They are so cute by the way! The red/clear combination really works when I am thinking of visual appeal. I like things to look nice as well as work.

You’ll see I’ve uploaded a picture to show the clips holding the glass to the back of the holder whilst it is setting with superglue. The clips were a godsend and kept the mirror tightly fitted to the back whilst it set. My mirror is now fixed and the clips used are back in the tub ready to rescue me from some other bizarre emergency another day.

They arrived, all 100 of them (so you get plenty!) in a good quality and firm plastic tub with a lid. So, you can keep it on your desk and it will look nice or pop it into a drawer and they are going to be stored safely and all in one place. I’d recommend that if you do put them in a drawer, its your desk drawer as I’ve found myself using these clips for all sorts from holding bits of paper together instead of paperclips (these look so much nicer and are stronger and more secure) to holding pieces of felt together, helping me with a crafting project where I was lining the inner of a wooden tarot card box. They are classed as ‘mini’ but in my opinion they are big in use, holding more than you imagine and getting used for more than you anticipate when they arrive. Not sure how I managed prior to them getting delivered, paperclips are just not as multi-functional or as strong.

They resemble bulldog clips only smaller :) and are easy to open and close with just your finger and thumb.

Love them! well made, very strong, excellent value for money, variety of uses and comes in a good quality lidded tub to store them in.

RECOMMENDED!

Comment Comment | Permalink

Face Oil - with Essential Oils Blends - Best Specialist Skincare For Women and Men - Anti-Ageing Protective, Hydrating Moisturiser For Dry, Oily, Sensitive, Mature Skin - Facial Oil is all Natural Intensive Skin Repair - Use Pure Remedies For Fine Lines, Blemished Dull Skin - Lightening Oil For Sun, Age Spots & Discoloration - Original Secret Formula For Anti-Wrinkle Regimen & Younger, Soft, Firm Face - Use As A Day Cream, Complex Night Elixir Or Healing Soothing Massage Mix - Healthy Gift For Vegan Use - Satisfaction 100% GUARANTEED!
Offered by Skinz22

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-functional anti-ageing face oil that has performed wonderfully on my combination/sensitive skin. Excellent product A++, 26 May 2015
As someone with a combination skin that is both oily and sensitive I learnt the benefits of using face oil to both balance my skin and to promote a reduction and a healing of skin breakouts several years ago when I tried face oil for the first time. So, as someone who takes my skincare very seriously I was delighted to try this anti-ageing face oil by Sinivalia when I was asked to review it.

It arrives as it should in a dark bottle with a striking label that tells you what the face oil does, how to use it, what the ingredients are and what skin types it is formulated for. On reading the label carefully I was pleased to see that it suited ALL skin types and that included mine. The label proudly boasts that this is the best cruelty-free, non-toxic moisturiser on the market! Quite a bold claim considering the sheer amount of moisturisers available today from the cheapest to those costing in the hundreds of pounds and to be quite frank, I’ve quite possibly tried a huge percentage of those available including the most expensive in my search for the perfect moisturiser and face oil etc. So, I have spent the last week using this face oil in a variety of ways to put these bold claims to the test.

Firstly, I wanted to see how it moisturised my skin. I live rural in Scotland and I spend a lot of time outdoors, oftentimes with harsh/cruel weather battering my skin. Most of the time I use a face oil underneath moisturiser for double whammy protection. For the past week I used this face oil under my moisturiser, applying just a few drops after cleansing etc. The face oil sinks in beautifully and is easy to spread over the skin. You really only need a few drops in the palm of your hand to apply all over the face. Use any more and you are wasting product as this goes a long way!

The aroma is really wonderful! The specially selected blend of plant oils really does give you a relaxed feeling as you are massaging it into your skin. I love the slight lemony aroma, very appealing and fresh!

I liked the way the oil sank into my skin totally enabling me to still apply my moisturiser on top, without being left with any greasy after feel. Then, having applied it morning and night that first day I decided to try it on my cuticles as my regular cuticle oil was very low in the bottle and it costs a fortune to replace. I hoped this would work well as it could then be a dual product for me. I applied it to all my cuticles and rubbed it in. My cuticles gleamed and became exceptionally soft and pliable, allowing me to push them back painlessly, leaving me with lovely nails! I was surprised and delighted in equal measures.

By day 2 of testing I knew that if this oil caused spots at all, you could guarantee I would have them by now. I had none! But already I noticed how healthy and glowing my skin looked. I really liked that! That’s what I’ve spent a fortune in the past searching for. My facial skin was and still is (I’m still using this oil every single day, morning and night) beautifully soft, moist and healthy looking. I was also told it smelled nice when I was kissed LOL (added benefit of the oil having a lush aroma that seems to last on the skin!)

A few days into using the oil I decided to try using it as a dedicated eye oil, you know - for those tiny fine lines we all get as we get older. One drop on my finger did both eyes and I made sure all the oil was absorbed before I stopped stroking the area gently. Looking in my bathroom mirror I myself could see the skin around my eyes smoothed out and appearing virtually fine line free, that was just on initial application! I had previously been using a dedicated eye gel to target the signs of ageing around the eyes that worked yes, but this is better as I needed to use less and the effect was immediate and its all natural! So, I’m converted. When my eye gel is empty I intend to use this oil as an eye gel so do try it! I think you’ll like the results, I love them :)

I have used this facial oil on my face, my eyes and my cuticles for a week now and I love it. It delivers noticeable results, is easy to apply, smells divine and is very cost effective as you literally need either a drop or two for all your needs, so this 50ml bottle will last simply ages. After testing it myself on my somewhat occasionally troublesome skin I can confirm that if you suffer from occasional blemishes or full blown acne, there is a high chance this will clear you skin up fully and improve the look of any acne scars you may have. Its a brilliant moisturiser too - my face is baby soft and my skin is glowing and looks its best every day, even when a few days this week I haven’t had quite enough sleep.

The Oil is easy to dispense on account of the built in dropper, the dark bottle will protect the integrity of the ingredients and keep them fresh but if you also want a cooling effect in the hot summer months, you can also keep it in the fridge so you get a nice cooling effect as you moisturise your face morning and night.

I recommend you use this both morning and night to reap the full benefits this oil has to offer, that is what I have done. By day applying it under moisturiser and make-up, by night just applying the oil to my face and my eye area and even my lips! Its a fabulous lip skin moisturiser too! Really, you can do it all with this one bottle, remarkable value for money.

I can confirm the pore size on my T-zone (slightly oily on my skin) has reduced and I have had no adverse reaction at all. My skin is softer, brighter, beautifully soft and moisturised and I’ve barely used any out of the bottle in a full week of use. My nail cuticles are soft and my nails are healthy looking (I rubbed the excess oil from applying it to my cuticles into the nail bed also figuring it couldn’t hurt!) and I can see remarkable results around my eye area.

I’d say this company are telling the truth. This is a remarkable face oil and I highly recommend you try it, I love it and when my full sized review bottle is empty I will be buying myself another one, they gained a customer by giving it me to review.

Excellent product, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

10/10 Presentation, Visible results, Value for Money, Multi-functional product, great for combination oily/sensitive skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20