Profile for The Cats Mother > Reviews

Content by The Cats Mother

The Cats Mother (North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wooden Trundle Truck - Training Walker with toy blocks
Wooden Trundle Truck - Training Walker with toy blocks
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars ITS OK - A BIT LIGHT TO BE A TRUE WALKER ?, 10 Aug. 2017
Not my five star review - my one year old granddaughter loved it - I think it tips much more easily than the Tri-Ang " one i had as a child - mine was sturdier , a true "walker" - this isn't going to support walking like most push along toys of my era as its too light .
The bricks are good quality wooden ones , am sure my granddaughter loves playing with it but its inferior quality to what I expected .

Self Adhesive Lampshade Material PVC
Self Adhesive Lampshade Material PVC
Offered by Needcraft (Martin Dannell & Co Ltd)

3.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS BUT ITS FAR TOO EXPENSIVE ., 10 Aug. 2017
It did the job but I needed two rolls to make two relatively small shades so I think its expensive for what it actually is . If I had to do it again, I would use a different and much cheaper method .
It works , it was delivered promptly , but its not value for money really .

Amazon Echo, White
Amazon Echo, White

5.0 out of 5 stars AMUSING , INNOVATIVE AND SURPRISINGLY USEFUL ., 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Amazon Echo, White (Electronics)
Its great - after the initial asking Alexa daft questions , we use her most days for radio or to get weather and news updates - just wish she could get her head around TV schedules - we asked her what time the 6 o'clock news was on and she didnt know !!!
Sound quality is very, very good .
Delivery fast .

Karcher SC2 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner, 1500 W, 3 Bar
Karcher SC2 Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner, 1500 W, 3 Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT ., 10 Aug. 2017
The only thing that cleans my limestone floor tiles, my wall tiles, my showers , my granite worktops and my oven - great product but would strongly advise the use of a steam detergent to go in it .

✸ FLASH SALE - £8.00 OFF!! ✸ ; !!!WINNER!!! - BEST WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT IN THE HEALTHY AWARDS 2016 !!! Hion Purple Powder - SLIMBERRY METABLEND - ✸ HEALTHY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT*✸ - (VEGAN CERTIFIED, NON-GM & GLUTEN FREE).
Offered by Hion Ltd - PURE LIVING

2.0 out of 5 stars MADE NO DIFFERENCE TO ME AT ALL ., 10 Aug. 2017
I cant say its made any difference to my sleep or energy levels - maybe you have to use it for months to get any results . Tastes horrendous , like drinking soil with added grit .
I could put up with the taste if it worked .
Delivery was good - thats why it gets 2 stars - efficacy was zero .

Pack x6 Hollyhock 'Chater's Double Mixed' Perennial Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 Hollyhock 'Chater's Double Mixed' Perennial Garden Plug Plants
Offered by Home and Hearths

1.0 out of 5 stars DEAD WITHIN A MONTH - WASTE OF MONEY ., 10 Aug. 2017
All dead within the month - bought 4 different types of plants and not one has survived - dreadfully dehydrated on delivery , poor rooting systems - I should have sent them all back to be honest but I felt they deserved a chance - I think South Eastern Horticultural produce absolute rubbish and will never buy from them again . Sorry .

Songmics 4 Tier Bamboo Bathroom Storage Shelves Rack Display Stand Shelf Unit 98 cm BCB54Y
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE FOR GUEST BATHROOM ., 10 Aug. 2017
Great - easy to assemble , very sturdy shelves for guest bathroom .
They do the job nicely and are attractive .

Pack x6 Portulaca Grandiflora 'Macarena Mix' Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 Portulaca Grandiflora 'Macarena Mix' Garden Plug Plants

1.0 out of 5 stars ALL DEAD WITHIN THE MONTH - POOR SPECIMENS . AVOID ., 10 Aug. 2017
I ordered three lots of plants from this company and they all arrived in a very poor state .
I planted them out , not one plant out of the whole order is alive a month down the line - a waste of her earned money - dont be tempted , buy locally instead . Sorry, I could never recommend this company or its products .

Pack x6 Mimulus (Monkey Flower) 'Magic Mix' Summer Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 Mimulus (Monkey Flower) 'Magic Mix' Summer Garden Plug Plants

1.0 out of 5 stars HOPELESS SPECIMENS - DIED WITHIN 2 WEEKS ., 10 Aug. 2017
Died soon after planting out - poor quality plants , would not recommend this company - feel very angry .

Pack x3 Verbascum x Hybrida 'Southern Charm' Perennial XXL Supersize Plug Plants

1.0 out of 5 stars ARRIVED NEEDING TLC - DIED AFTER POTTING OUT .NEVER AGAIN !, 10 Aug. 2017
These arrived very dried up - I tried my best with them but they are all dead - ordered two other lots - limulus and Portulaca and it was the same story - all dead .
Just not worth throwing your money away on this company's products - could never recommend - sorry .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20