Profile for Louise > Reviews

Content by Louise

Louise (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
it UK 10.1" Quad Core IPS Tablet PC (16GB HDD,1GB RAM, Google Android Lollipop, Bluetooth, WIFI, USB, HDMI) - Black
Offered by Best of British Tablet Company UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken., 13 July 2016
It's broken as soon as arrived. Not happy. Rubbish.

The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Picks Gift Set
The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Picks Gift Set
Offered by SupernovaUK

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a huge fan of the bodyshop and the Strawberry ..., 17 May 2016
I'm a huge fan of the bodyshop and the Strawberry products smell devine however it's not very big for the price.

Marvel Avengers Face Paint Set
Marvel Avengers Face Paint Set
Offered by Hobby Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party gift!, 17 May 2016
Great little kit for marvel fans. I have bought a few of these - one as a gift for my 7 year old and some as birthday party gifts.
The stencils are really cool and my little boy loved it .
Makes a great Stocking filler or gift for a kids party as well aso dressing up fun.

Nero NER002 Bath Shower Mixer
Nero NER002 Bath Shower Mixer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great without the shower head, 17 May 2016
Nice taps- hard to keep shiny though.
One thing I did find was the shower head doesn't allow much water through. Without the head on and just the hose is fine but when I add the head onto the hose the water pressure is quite low. Obviously if your water pressure is high there will be no problem but it's something to bear in mind

Dresstells® Women's Vintage Rockabilly Net Petticoat Skirt Tutu White White Small/Medium
Offered by Dresstells

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality- fantastic price!!, 17 May 2016
Fits great- I'm a size 10-12 and I ordered a small and it fits perfectly.
Great quality and I'm really impressed for the price of this petticoat. I ordered some dresses from dresstells for which this petticoat is needed- the dresses are also great quality.

The Infernal Devices 1: Clockwork Angel
The Infernal Devices 1: Clockwork Angel
by Cassandra Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE- A fan of mortal instruments, 29 Aug. 2012
This book is the prequel to mortal instruments series and i wasnt sure if i would like them as much as city of bones ect but i did. I think i liked them more. It takes a few chapters to get into the first book but after that i couldn't put it down!
I wont put any spoilers in this review as i wouldn't want to ruin the books

The characters are different (although magnus bane is in them)but the characters that are in them are GREAT. The romance is Fabulous and in my opinion more prominent then in the mortal instruments which was nice.
There is a second one after this - Clockwork Prince. I have also read that which is a must have if you liked clockwork angel!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 22 July 2012
This fits perfectly, yes its a tad tight to out your phone into but it makes sure it doesnt fall out!
I like the fact it doesnt have plastic holding this in as plastic breaks.
This is the second one of this design i have bought, i bought one a year ago and it never broke but it got a bit tatty so i wanted to replace it!

Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls
Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls
by Cassandra Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this one th best!, 4 July 2012
I wont put any spoilers in this review as i dont want to ruin the book.

I personally LOVED it and felt that it left on a nice note. There was romance, action and revelations in this book. I think this 5th book is my favorite from the whole series.

If you have read the others and enjoyed them give this a go, and although its not the last in the series it does tie up the other books well.

Last Breath (Morganville Vampires)
Last Breath (Morganville Vampires)
by Rachel Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Another incredible read!, 23 May 2012
I loved this book! i couldn't put it down, just like the other books it grabs you and you cant let go until the end of the book!
I think this is the best one so far!!
I cant wait to read the next in the series!

Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires Book 12)
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Once agian....WOW!, 23 May 2012
I love the morganville series and i am so glad there is so many books!
This is the 12th book and its fantastic! You would expect the storys to run dry after a 12th book but they dont!
I loved this book and i couldn't put it down once i started, im gutted that there is no more just yet but i will prob re-read them all again!

If your a fan this book is a must have!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11