Profile for . > Reviews

Easipet Puppy Cage for Dog, 60 x 46 x 51 cm, Black
Easipet Puppy Cage for Dog, 60 x 46 x 51 cm, Black
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality, 9 July 2011
This crate arrived within 48 hours and was exactly as specified, it has been so useful with our new puppy, a Beagle cross, for his training and he loves it and uses it as his own space. It also fits really nicely into our car boot(a peugeot 306) for travel.

Navigate Sweet Sundaes Aluminium Drinks Bottle, 330ml
Navigate Sweet Sundaes Aluminium Drinks Bottle, 330ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and good quality, 4 April 2011
This is a really cute drink bottle and different to others we've bought. My daughter uses it for school and we've had loads of comments about it. The opening mechanism inside the lid is not the usual pop up type but a twist to open one which I feel is easier to clean and will hopefully last longer as we seem to get through a lot of drink bottles!

Roald Dahl Charlie Lunch Box 26.5cm
Roald Dahl Charlie Lunch Box 26.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 April 2011
My son who loves Roald Dahl is thrilled with this, it seems very well made, is a good size and the print quality is great, additional internal strap for drink and pocket for separating things are really useful too.

Roald Dahl Matilda Lunch Bag 23cm
Roald Dahl Matilda Lunch Bag 23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, and spelled correctly!!, 4 April 2011
My daughter really wanted this but I saw the other review and was dubious due to the wrongly spelled word calculator spelled with an e instead of an o, however we bought it anyway because she loves Matilda so much, I was delighted when it arrived to find that the problem with the spelling had been sorted out and all of the writing was correct. The bag is a really good size and the long strap makes it much easier for her to carry along with her book bag etc than her old one, it is early days but it seems very robust compared with other lunch bags and we're thrilled with it.

Freddie and the Fairy
Freddie and the Fairy
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely message, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Freddie and the Fairy (Paperback)
A lovely simple story with a great message for children. As a Childminder this is great as an equal opportunities resource and with Julia Donaldson's usual talent for storytelling it captivates Children's interest beautifully.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for starter piano practice, 19 Nov. 2010
We got this for our daughter for her 5th birthday, she loves it and spends a lot of time playing with it, a big bonus being that it folds away to a nice size which can easily be stored. My son (7) has just started piano lessons and uses this for his home practice sessions, it does the job really well. We will eventually invest in a proper piano if he carries on enjoying it but for trying out piano and just playing around this is perfect.

Glister: The Family Tree
Glister: The Family Tree
by Andi Watson BA Hons Graphic Design/Illustration Liverpool Polytechnic

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great comic style book, 23 Sept. 2010
My seven year old son loves these stories, they would be loved by boys and girls alike and are a really different take on the comic strip.

Glister: The House Hunt
Glister: The House Hunt
by Andi Watson BA Hons Graphic Design/Illustration Liverpool Polytechnic

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth a try, 23 Sept. 2010
My seven year old son started reading these after meeting the author at the Hay Festival, he really took to Andi Watson and through this has got really into drawing comic strips. These books aren't very well known but I think they're really worth trying because they're really different from other books aimed at this age range and have really captured my son's interest.

Doctor Who Tenth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver LED Torch
Doctor Who Tenth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver LED Torch

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 23 Sept. 2010
My seven year old son had this for his birthday, he chose it over the 11th Doctor one even though that is much more fancy because his favourite doctor is David Tennant (I agree!). It is just a very simple torch in the shape of the Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver but for a child to play pretending to be the Doctor it's perfect and for a fiver it's a bargain!