Profile for Ciphertee > Reviews

Ciphertee

Page: 1 | 2
Bright Starts Spots and Stripes Safari Gym
Bright Starts Spots and Stripes Safari Gym

5.0 out of 5 stars I put in the the playpen and it entertains him happily for a while, 10 Sept. 2015
Bought it when my little one was about 1 month old - he is 8 months old and still loves it. I put in the the playpen and it entertains him happily for a while.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hot or cold, 10 Sept. 2015
Great hot or cold; really helped in the first few weeks when milk is coming in and helping with engorgement.

Nicky Clarke NHD093 Mayfair Collection Vitesse 2500 W Hair Dryer - Black
Nicky Clarke NHD093 Mayfair Collection Vitesse 2500 W Hair Dryer - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to find a hair dryer that was very ..., 10 Sept. 2015
I wanted to find a hair dryer that was very powerful and was convinced that since I owned my last hair dryer 5 years ago that there must be some new technology to make them more powerful. I sent it back because the power was very weak compared to my old hair dryer and have decided to continue using my old one.

Baby Banana Teething Toothbrush for Infants
Baby Banana Teething Toothbrush for Infants

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teether for tiny hands - used this for my ..., 10 Sept. 2015
Great teether for tiny hands - used this for my little one when Sophie was still too difficult to get a proper grip on. He still prefers this over Sophie. Also great for putting a little teething gel into the bristle.

Yogamatters sticky yoga mat, Ocean green
Yogamatters sticky yoga mat, Ocean green
Offered by Yogamatters Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would prefer a bit more cushioning & not very sticky!, 8 Nov. 2013
The mat for my first say 10 yoga classes was very slippery, I had to put a towel down under my hands in down dog etc. as I was just slipping. This was dissapointing. Now I can go without the towel but I imagine this mat wouldn't do well in Bikram/ with excessive sweat. Maybe my fault that I should have bought a mat with more cushioning but I find my hip bones have pressure/pain on them in Cobra etc....

Gehwol Foot Powder, Odourless Anti-Bacterial Talc 100gm Prevents Atheletes Foot - Can be used for Feet, Shoes & Socks
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!, 8 Nov. 2013
I bought this from my local pharmacy but want to leave a review since I am over the moon with the results. This powder if perfect in all shoes, especially womens pumps (which tend to smell easily) it removes any odour almost instantly and if rubbed on your feet prevents any odour forming. Really fantastic product to allviate any foot odours!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great men's apron, 8 Nov. 2013
May be a little long/heavy for every day use but the material is sturdy but perfect for a good quality sturdy large apron.

Nambeads SOLID STERLING SILVER 925 Safety chain for Pandora & Similar style charm bracelets. Supplied in Gift bag.
Offered by Sparkly Jewels Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Beads seems a little small but its still very nice, 8 Nov. 2013
I expected the size of each bead at the ends of the chain to be a bit bigger - more similair to the size of my other Pandora beads, but they are quite small. However still great at a good price compared to the original.

Aquis Lisse Hair Towel, White
Aquis Lisse Hair Towel, White
Offered by Amazing Fountain

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as absorbant as expected, 8 Nov. 2013
Perhaps these towels are not meant to be so absorbant but I really expected the towel to absorb a lot of moisture from my hair. I guess I will have to try another brand.

Pret A Manger Food on the Move
Pret A Manger Food on the Move
by Jane Lunzer Gifford

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 8 Nov. 2013
Even though I bought this item as "used", it was in perfect condition. The recipes are fantastic especially for a Pret fan!

Page: 1 | 2