Profile for Michelle Ballard > Reviews

Content by Michelle Ballard

Michelle Ballard (Halandri, Greece)

How to be an Explorer of the World
How to be an Explorer of the World
by Keri Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all children!, 25 Nov. 2012
Super book! My daughter found it at the library and loved it so much, we had to buy it for her. This is not book that will sit on the shelf, but will be brought along on outings for all the little "explorers" out there. A must have in every child's book collection.

Rubies Dorothy Fancy Dress Costume  LARGE 14/16
Rubies Dorothy Fancy Dress Costume LARGE 14/16
Offered by Party Domain Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter would sleep in it, if I would allow her., 8 Feb. 2012
The only down side is that it should be clearly advertised as being a LADIES' size 14/16 and not a CHILD'S size 14 - 16 years old. I had to take it in, as it obviously was way too big for my very tall daughter.

Men's Red Cotton Polo Neck Sweater (Large (42" chest))
Men's Red Cotton Polo Neck Sweater (Large (42" chest))
Offered by Tim Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Feb. 2012
Great value and arrived in NO time! Looks great and fits beautifully! Congrats on a super product.... I am sure we will be ordering much more from you in the future...

Guinness World Records 2012
Guinness World Records 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole family loves it!, 29 Dec. 2011
This is one of the best gifts for a household.

Everyone in my family loves it and I will be purchasing many more as house gifts for families.

I highly recommend this book! Fun for everyone!

BrainBox - The World
BrainBox - The World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but quite trivial, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: BrainBox - The World (Toy)
I like this game that Santa brought my almost 8 year old daughter for Christmas. The only down side to this game is that some of the questions are very trivial (i.e. what colour is the man's hat or how many stripes on the cup).

Overall, she is very happy with the game and I am sure some of the information will seep into her brain without her realizing it! BrainBox World

by Laura Ingalls Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 27 Dec. 2011
Little House on the Prairie

Super value. I ordered this for Christmas in early December. It arrived with plenty of time to spare! I can't wait for my daughter to fall in love with this book, the way I did when I was a kid.