Profile for franny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BUNNY BUSINESS Fully Folding Sheltered Rabbit Run Hutch, 48-inch
BUNNY BUSINESS Fully Folding Sheltered Rabbit Run Hutch, 48-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars fan!, 9 Aug. 2014
Great run for the money, one very happy bunny! Top tip check you have base up the right way before trying to attach the top! That way you won't look a plank when you complain it doesn't fit, it does perfectly (if you are not an idiot like me who didn't check!) The fold up aspect is great for storage and it feels just as study as my neighbours £80 non folding run.

Versus Touchpad 7" Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwich Multitouch Screen
Versus Touchpad 7" Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwich Multitouch Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet, 27 Dec. 2012
Having compared this to my £400 Sony tablet, I have to say I am very impressed! It works and feels like something much more expensive. We also had the problem with the Kindle app, but for us this was easily solved by deleting all the updates and then going into the Google Play store and re-installing the updates. Kindle now works fine. Daughter is thrilled with it and finally I have my own tablet back as she now has her own Angry Birds!

Dreams 'n' Drapes, Patchwork Bedspread, Blue, Double
Dreams 'n' Drapes, Patchwork Bedspread, Blue, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quilt!, 26 Dec. 2012
Got this for my Mum's christmas present as she had been looking for one of these for quite some time, but couldn't justify the £80+ price tag. I ordered this expecting it to be cheap but thought I give it a try. While not as thick as some of the more expensive ones, as mum wanted it more for decoration this was not an issue. The fabric is very pretty and she was thrilled with it. Its better then the picture suggest by far. I ordered the double for her double bed, and it drapes over the sides without reaching the floor, which was perfect for what mum wanted. However if you want the effect as in the picture I suggest getting next size up

Trespass Fuze Board Bag - Black
Trespass Fuze Board Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 4 Nov. 2012
Bought as a 'interim' measure but actually its really good. Fair enough we have not used on airplanes but it stands up to regular trips to the snowdome, being chucked in the car and then in the lockers!! We've not replaced it with a 'better' bag as no need!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!!, 4 Nov. 2012
We ordered last minute but it arrived within 3 days! Unlike some reviews for other Swiss plugs, this fitted great and my daughter was the envy of her friends as she was the 'charging station' for the whole trip!!

Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but small, 4 Nov. 2012
This is a cute little product but it is 'small' possibly too small for older toddlers but okay for 6-12 months, although apart from rattle it does nothing else. Didn't hold interest for very long, but it was, at least, cheap!!

Baby Polar Gear Booster Seat
Baby Polar Gear Booster Seat

4.0 out of 5 stars fab little chair!, 10 Oct. 2012
This is a great chair! Due to its low price I was expecting it to be low quaility, but its not! The straps come up high which holds baby well and firmly (very helpful when said baby could escape from just about everything!).It folds up to a nice portable size, with a change mat thrown in for good measure!

William Walker's First Year of Marriage: A Horror Story
William Walker's First Year of Marriage: A Horror Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper laugh out loud!, 2 Feb. 2011
A brilliant story of how William nearly ends up single by the end of his first year of marriage! Very well written and I read it in one sitting!

50 Reasons to Say Goodbye (50 Reasons series Book 1)
50 Reasons to Say Goodbye (50 Reasons series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 2 Feb. 2011
Being a straight woman, I downloaded this because it was free, and I am so glad I did!! At times I wanted to hug the story teller, other times were laugh out loud!

Deeper Water (Tides of Truth Series, Book 1)
Deeper Water (Tides of Truth Series, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, bit heavy on the 'God' references, 2 Feb. 2011
I actually really enjoyed the story. I felt the constant references to 'her faith' where unnecessary and forced in. Shame.

Page: 1 | 2