Profile for Kmg > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A Cottage by the Sea
A Cottage by the Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, 12 May 2014
I couldn't put this book down. The wonderful description of the coast lines made me want to run to the sea. I loved the story and the characters. It was a wonderful read just pure joy.

The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson (Jessie Jefferson Novels)
The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson (Jessie Jefferson Novels)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Feb. 2014
I wasn't sure about a YA book but I'm pleased to say another winner from Paige. I loved that it brought back my favourite characters and took me back to being 15 again. Jessie is a great girl and I cannot wait for the next book.

Calling Mrs Christmas (Christmas Fiction)
Calling Mrs Christmas (Christmas Fiction)
by Carole Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars So festive, 12 Dec. 2013
What a lovely christmas book to get into the festive mood. I loved the story and the characters and this is now my favourite christmas book.

White Wedding
White Wedding
by Milly Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: White Wedding (Paperback)
Having just discovered Milly Johnson I am thrilled with this book. Another winner. Milly writes so effortlessly and you get sucked into the story and the characters straight away.

The Last To Know
The Last To Know
by Melissa Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Last To Know (Paperback)
A book with in a book...I loved this. It was easy to read and kept me interested right to the end. I loved all the characters and each had there own story. Every twist kept me on my toes. Read and devour this book.

Firefly Lane
Firefly Lane
by Kristin Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Firefly Lane (Paperback)
Wonderful book and very personal to me. After reading it I felt love,hope,sadness,happiness and a feeling of calm. I loved the music references in the book as these evoked my own memories. I couldn't put this book down as this was the first time I had read a Kirsten Hannah book I know have to buy her other books. Please read this book and wallow in it.

To The Moon And Back
To The Moon And Back
by Jill Mansell

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel good read, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: To The Moon And Back (Paperback)
I finished this book with a smile on my face. I loved the story and the characters. I love how all the characters have there own story within a story. A feel good read

An Offer You Can't Refuse
An Offer You Can't Refuse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 July 2013
This was a fun and easy book to read. Sub stories within a story and only a handful of characters who all get a chance to shine. It left me wanting a sequel.

The Glass Painter's Daughter
The Glass Painter's Daughter
by Rachel Hore

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 22 July 2013
Beautifully written. This story tells of Fran today and Laura 100 years ago. There entwined story kept me wanting to read it and I didn't want it to end. When it finished I felt at peace

Chasing Daisy
Chasing Daisy
by Paige Toon

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Chasing Daisy (Paperback)
I loved and cherished this book even if it shocked me. Set in the unusual setting of the world of Grand Prix it was a page turner. Read it and love it.

Page: 1 | 2