Profile for butonit > Reviews

butonit

Brother DCP-9015CDW A4 Multifunction Colour Laser Printer
Brother DCP-9015CDW A4 Multifunction Colour Laser Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far - Great, 21 April 2016
Very happy with this so far. Does everything I wanted well, two sided printing is easy and print quality is excellent, also easy to set up. Only minor negatives from me are it is not possible to print A3 and the size and weight of the unit (but I knew it was a big lump from the website description)

Transcend 32GB Premium SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 400x Memory Card
Transcend 32GB Premium SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 400x Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sept. 2015
Works well and great for the price

Ex-Pro® Panasonic DMW-BLH7, DMW-BLH7E, DMW-BLH7PP 7.2v 680mAh [EXACT] High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Sept. 2015
The Battery fitted into my GM5 fine and so far performs well

Sea to Summit Aeros Traveller pillow grey/green 2016 cushion
Sea to Summit Aeros Traveller pillow grey/green 2016 cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 16 Sept. 2015
In my opinion about the best travel pillow money can buy. Packs away to about 50x50x80mm and weighs in at about 50g in its stuff sack. The two part valve is great, doesn't leak and is easy to use. The surface is sort of silky and comfortable. I am writing this review in the hope more people buy this, so they become cheaper and more available as they are such a good present for anyone who goes travelling (ie. I can't get mine back off my girlfriend as she likes it so much!)

The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World (Lonely Planet Travel Books)
by Lonely Planet

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected Lonely Planet, 10 Jan. 2013
Being a bit of a backpacker & generally a fan of Lonely planet I was happy to be given this book as a present. It has nice pictures but sometimes these don't have enough context - like the page and a half picture of two girls & a dog (Dominica!). The limited information given is presented in a consistent format which means sometimes the comments are weak. Being a`coffee table' book, the content is, without exception positive which I feel sometimes doesn't truly reflect a country. Personally I would prefer to have the usual LP unvarnished summery of a destination. I think LP are trying to move into National Geographics' realm, but, all in all, I nice book for the armchair traveller

Philips AJ3231/05 Clock Radio Mirror Finish Display
Philips AJ3231/05 Clock Radio Mirror Finish Display

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate is a strong word - but yes, I Hate it!, 9 May 2011
I was bought this as a present, It looks ok, It's fairly small, the time display is clear and the buzzer tone is good, everything else is a bit rubbish. It has two different alarms, the writing on these is so vague it can only be seen in a well lit room by picking it up and looking closely - which I have to do each time I set the alarm as there is no other way to check which alarm is set. To turn the alarm off is the opposite of this - with the fiddly buttons again. This Item is so frustrating; there must be better products out there!