Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Alchemma > Reviews

Content by Alchemma

Alchemma (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time., 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
The firestick I received would not connect with the remote provided. I contacted Amazon and they promptly gave me a replacement. It doesn't work either :( I thought this was too good to be true and it is. I'll be returning both. :( For the record, I have a Samsung TV and BT home hub.

DJT Women Plaid Checked Long Sleeve Casual Slim Tunic Hoodie Pullover Jumper Tops Blouse Black Large
Offered by DJT Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering, nice fit., 2 Mar. 2016
I am size 14 and the Large fits perfectly. I've had several compliments on this top and I'm very pleased with it. Haven't washed it yet.

DC COMICS Women's Wonder Woman Slim Fit Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Size 16 (Manufacturer Size:X-Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit!, 8 Sept. 2015
I ordered a 16 and I would say it's more like a 14. As I am in between those sizes I'll be keeping it but if you want a looser fir I'd go up a size.
The quality and design were as expected.

Lord Foul's Bane: The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant Book One (The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 May 2015
This is fantasy writing at it's worst, very badly written and predictable. Not an original idea in it!

Gr Lanes Tea Tree Witch Hazel Cream
Gr Lanes Tea Tree Witch Hazel Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Very useful item. Great for use on people and animals.

Ladykillers Volume 2
Ladykillers Volume 2
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not nearly as good as the first one, 5 May 2015
This review is from: Ladykillers Volume 2 (Audio CD)
Wish I'd had a closer look at the track listing before I bought this. It's not nearly as good as the first one.

Gutermann 325 yd Upholstery Thread, Charcoal Navy
Gutermann 325 yd Upholstery Thread, Charcoal Navy
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
I was very happy with this product. I uses it to mend my horse's rug.

Stoicism and the Art of Happiness - Ancient tips for modern challenges: Teach Yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars Philosophy and Psychology For Real Life, 16 Nov. 2014
I have really enjoyed this book. It is great to see academic work put to a practical use and I will certainly be continuing my studies into Stoicism. I have studied both philosophy and psychology at university level and I can whole-heartedly recommend this book to anyone with an interest in these fields.

My Cousin Rachel (VMC Book 2163)
My Cousin Rachel (VMC Book 2163)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to get round to reading this but it is wonderful. Up there with Jamaica Inn and Frenchman's Creek, 16 Nov. 2014
I am a fan of D de M so I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to get round to reading this but it is wonderful. Up there with Jamaica Inn and Frenchman's Creek.

Your Voice in My Head
Your Voice in My Head

2.0 out of 5 stars I lost patience with the author and got bored., 16 Nov. 2014
I couldn't finish this book. I lost patience with the author and got bored.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3