Profile for Paul Dieppe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO Technic 8293 Power Functions Motor Set
LEGO Technic 8293 Power Functions Motor Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to Lego Technic, 4 Feb. 2016
Bought this before to motorise other Lego Technic models and it makes all the difference to the models - although it is rather expensive

Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read
Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read

5.0 out of 5 stars Just could not put it down, 4 Sept. 2014
A very exciting read. I thought the hype of being "The most gripping thriller you will ever read" would leave me disappointed but it didn't. I enjoyed the plot and the speed the story moved. It was another book that I just could not put down until I got to the end.

Sycamore Row
Sycamore Row

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read from John Grisham, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sycamore Row (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Another that I could not put down until the end. I love all the tricks that these lawyers get up to to get a result. Gave me a lot of insight into the racial past of the southern states. The plot was excellent with twists and turns that you expect from John Grisham. Well worth reading.

Treachery (Giordano Bruno Book 4)
Treachery (Giordano Bruno Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 4 Sept. 2014
Loved this book. I just could not put it down. It makes you feel that you are there with all the smells and sites of Elizabethan England. It was a good plot for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. Can't wait for Bruno's next adventure.

Panasonic V520 Full HD Camcorder - Black (10MP, 1920 x 1080P, 80x Intelligent Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 4 Sept. 2014
Very easy to use. Fits well in the hand and can slip into my trouser pocket. Battery life seemed good although replacement panasonic batteries are over £50! I put in a 32 gig SD card which filled up quickly using the highest Hd setting. Zoom is excellent but I found it hard to keep steady when switching the record button off but this just might have been me. Still finding out all that it does but so far I am very pleased with it.

Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate 15 Coll. Win USB - German,Italien,French
Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate 15 Coll. Win USB - German,Italien,French

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I wanted it to do!, 18 Aug. 2013
I was very surprised how quickly it arrived. Ordered at the weekend arrived on the Tuesday.
The reason I bought this is that I have a decent Cannon Mini DV camcorder which needs a fire wire input on the computer. Unfortunately my new laptop does not have a fire wire input. The MovieBox is the only thing that I have found that has a fire wire input that allows me to carry on downloading my footage to my computer. It does this perfectly. The instructions were in German/French but this was no problem as you can get English instructions from the web. The Software is also very good but I can also use other software with the Movie Box as well so double bonus.
So instead of spending hundreds on a new camera I have breathed new life into my DV camcorder for a few more years!

LAWN BOWLS BOWLING WATERPROOF TROUSERS (XL)
LAWN BOWLS BOWLING WATERPROOF TROUSERS (XL)

2.0 out of 5 stars Split first time in use, 3 Jun. 2013
I am 38" waist and I bought the xlarge size thinking they would go over my grey trousers when it rained. These are lined trousers and I found them difficult to wear over trousers so wore them just as trousers. The first time I wore them like this they spit as I was taking a stride to bowl luckily they were lined as it could have been very embarrassing. I really should have bought rain proof over trousers instead or a larger size. Not much room when taking a stride so go large!

BLACK Large Size Super Soft Snug Fleece Blanket / Bed Sofa Throw Size - 160cm x 210cm by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 3 Jun. 2013
My wife wanted a black fleece blanket for her car. This fitted the bill and was of good quality and value. She is very happy with it.

Drakes Pride Drakelock Measure - Yellow
Drakes Pride Drakelock Measure - Yellow
Offered by Bowls4u TA 4UTrading Group

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 3 Jun. 2013
I purchased this as I was playing that week and needed it quickly. It is a metal measure and perhaps should have gone for the string version which is what most of the people in my club have.

Drakes Pride bowls chalk spray
Drakes Pride bowls chalk spray
Offered by Bowls4u TA 4UTrading Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 3 Jun. 2013
Got it as I was ordering something else. Does what it says! Finding bowling equipment is difficult where I live so it was a great help finding this on line.

Page: 1 | 2