Profile for Photoman > Reviews

Content by Photoman

Photoman (UK)

Engraved Slate House number sign - 1 to 99 (select your number here) - number 14 (Same Day Dispatch by 1st class Post!!!)
Offered by Atlantic Hardware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Jan. 2017
Great product - easy to fit. Looks very posh

Pirates of the Carbonara: A Tinsel Turmoil Production (Tinsel Turmoil Productions)
by Mr Richard A Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic jokes in a new format, 5 Jan. 2017
One of the best pantomimes I have written this year!

Parker IM Gun Metal Chrome Trim Ball Pen (Blister Pack)
Parker IM Gun Metal Chrome Trim Ball Pen (Blister Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Mar. 2016
Second one I bought as first one went missing. Excellent pen.

Linex Hobby Cutting Ruler Anti-slip Light Aluminium 1 Bevelled Side 1 Plain Side 50cm Ref LXE2950M

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ruler ever, 9 April 2013
Why have I struggled with flexible rulers for so long? This one is just perfect for cutting card with a scalpel. Very pleased with the choice and not wasting so much cardboard or plasters now!!

Logan Compact Mount Cutter (Model 301S)
Logan Compact Mount Cutter (Model 301S)

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb piece of kit, 9 April 2013
After months of ruining cardboard mounts with a Stanley knife I invested in the mount cutter. It is superb. Easy to operate and gives professional results every time. Perfect

Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 18 April 2012
This is by far the best mini vac I have owned. So good that my daughter "borrowed" it...and I have now bought a second. With two other children I may be placing a bulk order one day!!

The Sulky Vulture
The Sulky Vulture
by Sally Grindley

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 18 April 2012
This review is from: The Sulky Vulture (Paperback)
A delightful book that quickly engaged and amused my young audience. The twenty trainee student teachers also wrote it down on their "good book" list!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief!, 21 July 2011
Local chemists have stopped stocking the product and my cough has lasted for months! Now I have the relief I need. Thank you

Carol: A Story for Christmas
Carol: A Story for Christmas
by Bob Hartman

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple pleasure, 27 Sept. 2010
What a delightful read - very quick and easy yet left me thinking about the message within for many days. Another triumph by a talented author.

Pro Camera Aluminium Case (padded) Flight case - Original SOLIDGUARD by BRUBAKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 13 Feb. 2010
A great case for all my camera gear. having bought one for my son-in-law as a Christmas present I realised I needed one myself! Prompt service(snow permitting) and very pleased all round.