Profile for Joelyous > Reviews

Content by Joelyous

Joelyous

Interpet PF 2 Aqua Valve
Interpet PF 2 Aqua Valve

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what it is supposed to do and is very easy to, 5 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Interpet PF 2 Aqua Valve (Misc.)
It does what it is supposed to do and is very easy to replace

Days To Come
Days To Come

1.0 out of 5 stars I love this album BUT..., 18 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Days To Come (MP3 Download)
I am a HUGE fan of Bonobo and his works, after falling in love with Black Sands and discovering His other works. This is the final album for my collection. I have listened to the album using a monthly subscription music streaming programme and have enjoyed the album very much.

Please by this album, but DO NOT USE AMAZON MP3 STORE TO DOWNLOAD 'DAYS TO COME'.

I can justify this as there is some form of 'bug' in the system here and i have had no luck downloading the first SIX tracks in the album.

I have never had this problem with Amazon before, may I point out.

Once the full album was downloaded, all songs showed up in order in iTunes, as per normal, but The first six tracks are exactly the same as the last six tracks, just with the correct order of track name.

As somebody who goes out always to download music within the law, this frustrates me greatly.

Please sort this problem out Amazon before anybody else buys this album. Please do not con any more people out of any more money on this product.