Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Liam Katz > Reviews

Content by Liam Katz

Liam Katz

The Henchmen's Book Club
The Henchmen's Book Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Life in a James Bond universe from another point of view, 13 July 2012
When I bought this book I knew I would enjoy it at least a little bit, I had read The Burglar Diaries a couple of years a go (also many times) it was always my go to book for a quick slice of humour set in the real world. But I certainly wasn't expecting a book that was as fun as this!

If you enjoy action, comedy, smart dialogue and common story tropes being ripped apart then this book is for you.

What starts off as a great little slice of the world of a henchman turns into a fantastically written piece of high end action leading to a satisfying conclusion.

I highly recommend this book.

Going Underground
Going Underground

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Short story, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Going Underground (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this short story. It conjured up a world I would love to know more about but don't be fooled by the size of the book. It's only about 1 quarter Going Underground and 3/4 of a sample chapter for another book. Which was a shame as I found the sample chapter to be a bit of a let down. Nothing so compact and clear as the title story.

Struck me as a dystopian Carver.