Profile for Mrs. Lesley Mason > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Lesley Mason

Mrs. Lesley Mason "yummy mummy" (Paisley Scotland)

CATOE Luxury Genuine Leather Wallet Folio Stand Flip Case with Card Slot for Apple iPhone 4/4S,iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus,iPhone 5C High Quality Sport Gym (Rose, Apple iPhone 5/5s)
Offered by Topways(ship from China)

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Oct. 2008
I bought a Trunki for my 3 1/2 year old son for a family holiday to the USA. We flew on 3 planes and subsequently had to negotiate 2 large airports. He will not sit in a pram so I thought this may be a good alternative. My son had a blast on his trunki. He enjoyed either being pulled or propelling himself along. We never had to wonder where he was (he has a tendency to wander)as he was always sitting right there, even in the long immigration queues. It carried enough junk, I mean treasures, to keep him entertained during all the waiting around. I would recommend it to everyone. One word of caution, however, is don't allow your older children (including Dads) to pull it too fast in a rally car type fashion as it will topple over. If pulled responsibly it will stay upright. Once again, it was a great purchase. If you are undecided I say buy it, you will not regret it.