Profile for Little Miss Reader > Reviews

Content by Little Miss Reader

Little Miss Reader "kellyp456" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Boy Next Door: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance
The Boy Next Door: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, 10 May 2017
Loved the beginning and the end of the book but couldn't really connect with it in the middle i wanted more chemistry from Dash & Amelia but i didn't get that until towards the end of the book and i would of liked to of seen how their relationship developed more after Dash's secret.

Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay Book 1)
Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 15 Dec. 2016
Harper is my go to author and I wasn't disappointed with Jaded Hearts written in true Harper fashion with a strong female and an alpha male the story just flows and I can't wait for more from these rockers

Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Twirled bond has got to be my favorite of the series so far, 21 July 2016
Twirled bond has got to be my favorite of the series so far, through each book you get to know all the characters really well and with each book you love them more & more and i am always left wanting more at the end of the each book.
I've said it before and i'll say it again Nonna & Gio are my absolute favorites Nonna has me in a fit of giggles every time she speaks and it is her character that has me excited for every time a new book in the series is released to find out what she is upto next.

To See You
To See You

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, nice guy to get his happily ever after, 24 Jun. 2016
This review is from: To See You (Kindle Edition)
To See You is a book with a beauty & the beast twist to it, as we have all been taught not to judge a book by its cover we all still do it even more so by judging people at first sight and that is what Charli does when she meets Layton.

The first part of this book I didn’t know if I could continue reading I just couldn’t connect to Charli she is selfish, judgemental, insecure but it was Layton’s character that made me continue I was rooting for the lovable, fun, nice guy to get his happily ever after.

When the story moved into the second part I realised that I shouldn’t of judged Charli the way I did and as you get to know more about Charli you get an understanding of why she is like that and she knows that’s not really her and makes some life changes to start living the life she wants and she wants to do that with Layton.

Until June: Until Her Series
Until June: Until Her Series

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars, 25 May 2016
I will read anything Aurora Rose Reynolds writes and Until June was no exception I dove straight into it and I couldn't put it down I had to have more & more of Evan & June they sucked me in from the start and i couldn't let go and i still can't even when the book is finished I still want more from them.

"I hurt because I still love him, and I do not want to love him."

Until June is hot & sexy and no Aurora book would be complete without a badass Alpha male and I am so glad the Mayson family is a big family so we get to have more from them all.

Forever Rockers (The Rocker Series Book 12)
Forever Rockers (The Rocker Series Book 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great end to a fab series, 12 April 2016
Forever rockers for me has got to be my favorite out of the whole series i just adore Shane & Harper and have loved reading about their story.

I think i took to Harper because her fertility issues were very similar to mine so i really felt connected to her.

This whole series has flowed its way through 12 books making you fall in love with all the hot rockers and their wives, kids and pets and i am going to miss them all this is a series i would be happy to read over and over again
I enjoyed reading about how everyone was doing and coping with their family life.
I am sad for this amazing series to come to an end .

One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil's Own, #1)
One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil's Own, #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book it was a great start to a ..., 17 Mar. 2016
I really enjoyed this book it was a great start to a new series and i can't wait for more.

136 scars is a dark love story that grips you from the very first page and you can't put it down because you want to read more about Meadow & Beast.

Beast & Meadow are to broken souls who are destined to be together and both have had a terrible past and up bringing but even with their past as messed up as it is they don't let that effect them they are the ones that come out on top and stronger.

I love a good MC book and Amo Jones didn't disappoint with 136 scars i am definitely looking forward to more from the this series and from Amo.

A Thousand Boy Kisses
A Thousand Boy Kisses

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful emotion filled love story, 15 Mar. 2016
Out of all the books i have read a thousand boy kisses is the only one to have me so emotional from the beginning to the end i have sobbed my way through this book with having to take a couple of crying breaks and try and pull myself together to get through the emotions.

A thousand boy kisses is such a beautiful & powerful emotion filled that takes you on the journey of Rune & Poppy's love story that will stay with me for a long time to come.

"Kiss eight hundred and nineteen was the kiss that changed it all. The kiss that proved that a long-haired brooding boy from Norway and a quirky girl from the Deep South could find a love to rival the greats."

Caught by Her (Fighting Free Book 2)
Caught by Her (Fighting Free Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 6 Mar. 2016
After an epic cliffhanger in Freed by him i couldn't wait to dive into the next installment of Nate & Lena.

Caught by Her had me laughing, feeling anxious about were the story was going and at times crying my eyes out it is full of angst, twists and turns and at times heartbreaking.
All the characters are well developed which leaves you wanting more not just from Nate & Lena but from Marcus, Maddie, Kellie and even Gramps i just loved them all.
Nate & Lena are such a cute couple who have issues dealing with how they actually feel about each other but with the help of their friends and Gramps they get there in the end.
This story is well written and i really loved the story line and i can't wait for more this fab author.

Beautiful Broken Girl (Broken Girl series Book 1)
Beautiful Broken Girl (Broken Girl series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Stars for a fab book from a Debut Author., 29 Feb. 2016
Beautiful broken girl is a book that pulls a lot of emotion from you with its great storyline and characters that you can't help but fall in love with and want them to have the happily ever after but this story does end on a major cliffhanger.

Kennedy has been through some traumatic events all through her childhood but she finally escapes and is still running from her past when Jocelyn takes her in and gives her a stable environment to be a regular 17yr old but her past soon catches up with her.

Cole who is Jocelyn's son is the school's football star and when he meets Kennedy its an instant attraction he ends up been Kennedy's rock.

A great book with some sensitive topics that were handled very well and i can't wait for the next installment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5