Profile for Peta > Reviews

Peta

Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation SIM-Free Smartphone 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM
Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation SIM-Free Smartphone 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM
Offered by Connected247

4.0 out of 5 stars Ongoing compatibility issues with MICRO SD cards?, 3 Mar. 2016
Whilst I'm generally happy with this phone and its features, I have been using a sandisk ultra 32GB micro SDHC card for about a month, (with the marshmallow upgrade) as built-in storage and transferred some of my Apps to the card, as well as pictures. Unfortunately the SD card has corrupted. I was aware that there are some compatibility concerns shown by some reviewers, nevertheless I'm disappointed and don't know what to do, which micro sd card to replace it with? I guess I'll get in touch with Motorola.

Train Like a Mother: How to Get Across Any Finish Line - And Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity
by Dimity McDowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 July 2015
This was recommended to me by a friend and I love it! Easy to read, practical and flexible training schedules .... just what I need as a working mum trying to get my running life back on track. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking to fit some me time (aka running) back into their lives.

The Hiding Place
The Hiding Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, inspiring, encouraging, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Hiding Place (Kindle Edition)
An incredible story of faith in daily action. An honest account of how a family's faith and obedience made a difference.

The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
by Gary Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Common sense but so effective, 23 Sept. 2011
I love this book. My husband thinks it's a bit too obvious and that "it's common sense" but I think that it gives a really good understanding of the basic differences between communication styles. Just being aware of these differences allows you to make simple adjustments in your communciations / making allowances for others which are incredibly effective. I have recommended this book to all of my friends and would recommend it to anyone who's looking to understand their loved one better and make them feel more loved.

CROSS - BROWN - JOURNAL
CROSS - BROWN - JOURNAL
by Christian Art
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 7 Sept. 2010
This review is from: CROSS - BROWN - JOURNAL (Diary)
Great product just as described. Nice soft leather cover and lovely scriptures on the pages.