Profile for Wigs > Reviews

TRG Unisex-Adult Leather Renovator Shoe Treatments & Polishes Black 300.00 ml
TRG Unisex-Adult Leather Renovator Shoe Treatments & Polishes Black 300.00 ml
Offered by giftsforeveryone

5.0 out of 5 stars Black is back, 20 Nov. 2015
I bought this to cover cracks in a leather sofa but tried it out on a leather jacket that I had stopped wearing because it was so cracked and worn looking. The jacket now looks like new and I will start wearing it again. I haven't done the sofa yet but judging by the results on the jacket, I think I'm going to be pleased with the result.

Panasonic TX-39AS500B 39-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV with Built-In Wi-Fi and Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 May 2015
Great picture and really good sound considering its coming from a flat screen TV. Bargain price for a Smart TV. Its actually a couple of inches bigger than my old TV but, because of the slim outer edge, doesn't seem to dominate the room like my last TV.

Apple Case for iPhone 5C - Blue
Apple Case for iPhone 5C - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!, 21 May 2015
Its an Apple iPhone case at a bargain price - what more can I say? I love it!

New Disney Frozen Elsa Faux Leather Flip Cover Case For iPad Mini 1/2/3
New Disney Frozen Elsa Faux Leather Flip Cover Case For iPad Mini 1/2/3

3.0 out of 5 stars Flap Flop, 21 May 2015
My 4 year old granddaughter loves the case but I'm not too impressed - the little magnetic flap which holds the case closed started to tear within 2 weeks. I dare say it will fall off completely soon, as it is just getting worse.

Apple Polyurethane Smart Case for iPad 2/3 (Blue)
Apple Polyurethane Smart Case for iPad 2/3 (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine or not?, 19 April 2015
I don't think this is a genuine Apple smart case. The iPad kept falling out of one corner when I was using it. I never had that problem with my old smart case which I bought from the Apple Store. I sent it back for a refund.

Levi's Women's Demi Curve Straight Jeans, Blue (Blau), 32W x 30L
Levi's Women's Demi Curve Straight Jeans, Blue (Blau), 32W x 30L

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 4 Dec. 2014
I love these jeans! They are a perfect fit and look great too! I have bought cheap jeans for years and was never happy with them for one reason or another. I used to wear Levi's years ago and now realise what I've been missing. They are so comfortable and the quality is great.

Nordvek Womens Genuine Suede Sheepskin Wool Lined Moccasin Slippers With Wool Collar & Non-Slip Hard Sole # 417-100, Camel, 5 uk
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 22 Oct. 2014
Really comfortable slippers. I suffer with cold feet but not when I'm wearing these!

Tiinxs 24 Assorted Colors Polyester Sewing Thread-Pack of 24
Tiinxs 24 Assorted Colors Polyester Sewing Thread-Pack of 24
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 Jun. 2014
Excellent value for money. Can't comment on the quality of the threads yet because I haven't used them. Took quite a while to receive them, so don't order these if you need them in a hurry!

Chatsworth 4 Seater Round Outdoor Garden Patio Table Solid Acacia Wood
Chatsworth 4 Seater Round Outdoor Garden Patio Table Solid Acacia Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful table, 23 Jun. 2014
This garden table is lovely to look at. Very sturdy, considering the holes to attach the legs to the table do not meet up. It's meant to have 2 screws securing each leg to the table but we could only get one screw in on each leg because the other holes do not match up. Could have tried drilling another hole but not very confident that we could do it without wrecking the table completely! Would have sent it back for a replacement but there were no more in stock. Having said that, we were so pleased with the table, we took a chance that one screw in each leg would suffice and, so far, they seem to be holding up well. Would have given 5 stars if the holes matched up.

Professional 100% Supersoft Lint Free Cotton Polishing Cloths (5 pack)
Professional 100% Supersoft Lint Free Cotton Polishing Cloths (5 pack)
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 Jun. 2014
These cloths are huge. Excellent value for money. I needed cloths that would not shed bits of lint everywhere and these are perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4