Profile for Rob Taylor > Reviews

Content by Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor

Mirror Photo Paper Double Sided Gloss/Matte 230gsm (50 Pack)
Mirror Photo Paper Double Sided Gloss/Matte 230gsm (50 Pack)
Offered by PC SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2013
The product is just superb. The shine on the glossy side is lovely and there is no problem with printing with my HP printer. Highly recommended.

Generic Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 364XL (Black, Cyan Magenta, Yellow, 4-Pack)
Offered by Inkjet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 10 Aug. 2013
Not much to say really as the cartridges are genuine HP ones that are at a great price and delivered really quickly. Enough said!!

The Division Bell
The Division Bell
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Division Bell (Audio CD)
I haven't heard this album for years and it was just great to hear it again and the service was just great as well. I will buy from these guys again and again.

New X 12 Black Velvet Miniature Draw String Gift Bags
New X 12 Black Velvet Miniature Draw String Gift Bags
Offered by Forever Beads

5.0 out of 5 stars Black velvet bags, 10 Aug. 2013
OK, mayby the word 'velvet' is a bit misleading. However, these bags are very cheap and for my use are just perfect. I accept that if I had bought a £1,000 ring and found it delivered in one of these that I would not be happy. BUT twelve bags for this price - no complaint at all.

Greatest Guitar Riffs of All Time
Greatest Guitar Riffs of All Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 July 2013
I got these CDs as a birthday present. In my opinion they are SUPERB. 61 tracks of some of the finest guitar playing ever on three CDs. I accept that there are tracks that are not on them. However, I can not wait for a long car journey. It will go so quickly and be a real pleasure!

The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars: 40th Anniversary Edition
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CD !!!, 12 July 2012
I remember this LP from School days. Then I had to listen to scratches and later when recorded the dreaded tape stretch. This CD is absolutely FANTASTIC !!! I love it. It was bought for me as a birthday present - it was requested !!!! Anyway, if you love this era from Bowie then buy it as the quality is SUPERB !!!

15M / 50' FEET LAY FLAT HOSE/REEL WITH SPRAY NOZZLE NEW
15M / 50' FEET LAY FLAT HOSE/REEL WITH SPRAY NOZZLE NEW
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Lay flat hose, 25 Aug. 2011
I had one of these hoses years ago. I haven't got the room for a hose on a reel that fills half a wall. This hose can fit in a drawer !! Ignore comments like "You have to unwind it completely before water will come out" - It's flat !!! So it's obvoius. Great hose, great price - Love Amazon !!