Profile for jeanette weston > Reviews

Content by jeanette weston

jeanette weston

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Stretch Dining Seat Covets, 15 Mar. 2016
I sent seat covers back and obtained refund. I thought the covers were inferior in quality and not worth the price expected.

The Taxidermist's Daughter
The Taxidermist's Daughter

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend it., 7 Oct. 2015
I found it hard to put the book down and thought it to be a really worthwhile read. I would, therefore, highly recommend it.

Evil Games: A gripping, heart-stopping thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I found it hard to comprehend what was going on ..., 16 Aug. 2015
Sorry just got this book confused with the previous one I read called "The Devil's Game" so please ignore my first rating. I really enjoyed this book and would not hesitate to read others by this author.

Taunting the Dead (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 1)
Taunting the Dead (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Taunting the Dead review, 24 July 2014
I'm really enjoying this book, it's one of those books that is hard to put down. I can't wait to see what happens at the end!

Payback (FREE ROMANTIC CRIME MYSTERY SUSPENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER MODERN FBI CRIME COZY NOVEL, A ROMANTIC SUSPENSE SERIES - A FREE BOOK) (The Girl on Fire Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 20 Mar. 2014
A book that you don't want to put down and feel disappointed when you've finished it. I would recommend this book.

The Dead Lie Down (Adam Lennox Thrillers: Book One)
The Dead Lie Down (Adam Lennox Thrillers: Book One)

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite bland, 6 Sept. 2013
I just couldn't get interested or excited about this book at all. One of those books where you wait for things to happen and they just don't. I never give up on a book but I could have easily done so with this one.

Odd Thomas
Odd Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Odd Thomas, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Odd Thomas (Kindle Edition)
This book was not a bit like I expected. I found the style and the content of the writing quite refreshing from previous books. Again I could not put it down and was eager to read the next chapter after each one ended. I particularly enjoyed the twist at the end of the book so much so that I sat in stunned silence for a few minutes digesting what had happened.It is a book that I would thoroughly recommend.

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Reason to Kill, 27 May 2013
Having just read a book called "The Magpies" which was excellent and very a compelling read, I found this book a bit bland. I could not really get interested in the characters at first but the more I read the more the book redeemed itself. I enjoy a book with cliffhangers at the end of each chapter and I feel this book fell short of that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 11:17 AM BST

Haunted From Within : A Paranormal Mystery and Detective Psychological Medical Thriller with a killer twist. (Omnibus Edition containing both Book One and Book Two)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted From Within-A book worth reading, 27 May 2013
One of the best thrillers I've read could not put it down. I would highly recommend it. It will not disappoint.