Profile for someserb > Reviews

"someserb"

2001
2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr, Dr I wasnt feelin well til I heard this., 16 Jan. 2005
This review is from: 2001 (Audio CD)
After reading some of the reviews of this amazing album, I thought I had to add my 2 cents worth. People seem to be complaining that Dre doesn't appear on the allbum as much as he should, that's because he's a Rap Producer, not Rap Artist. Do these same people ask why Quentin Tarantino desn't appear in more of his movies? Let him do what he does better than most others, from behind the scenes. Other complaints seem to surround Dre not having the same views as he did on Straight Outta Compton or The Chronic, he's moved on since then, The mans a multi millionaire now, how could he still rap about how hard life is for him as a Black American. In my opinion this album is amazing, so many classic tracks, every album has the odd tune that doesn't appeal to all, but in my opinion this is one of the best Rap albums of all time. If you havn't got it yet, what you waiting for.

Say What You Want [CD 1]
Say What You Want [CD 1]
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilled Out, 16 Jan. 2005
This has to be one of my all time favourite songs. The mix of Texas who are not too bad in my opinion, with the Superb Method Man, gives one chilled out Classic. This is a perfect Sunday afternoon song to be playing in the background when there's nothing on the Box & you want to unwind. If you dont believe me try it.