Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Ashley (uk)

Divoom ONBEAT-500 Bluetooth Speaker - White
Divoom ONBEAT-500 Bluetooth Speaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, discreet and very powerful., 4 Nov. 2014
Compact, discreet and very powerful. The Divoom shocked me with its meaty sound capable of filling a medium sized room.

I work on a shop and use the Divoom to entertain the customers with a selection of spotify playlists. Sound quality varies depending on the size of the room, volume of the speaker and your distance from the speaker. At higher volumes the bass shines through the crisp mid tones providing a warm natural feeling thump to the sound. With higher volumes and bass heavy songs enough force is created to propel the speaker across some surfaces, if two speakers were purchased people could race them across tables and win prizes... Battery life is as advertised lasting 8 hours and sometimes a lot more, 8 hours is sufficient for my purposes.

Epson Expression Photo Printer XP-750 with Claria Photo HD Ink - Wi-Fi and Touch Panel

2.0 out of 5 stars It has problems! LOTS OF THEM!, 11 Nov. 2013
The print quality is outstanding with colours that jump right out of the paper, However. Every time that I have replaced the ink i've had to spend half of it cleaning the nozzle heads to get 1 or 2 of the colours actually working and by the time they are working properly I need a new cartridge anyway!

UPDATE!

This printer is just poor...So very poor. spending £75+ on ink only to have it sucked away by clogged nozzles. I've Very Disappointed with the products reliability Which is a down right shame considering the incredible photo quality!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like a whole new song!, 30 May 2013
Fantastic set of headphones!

Sound Quality is top notch with crisp tones throughout the range. At lower volumes these sound pretty average but they really shine at higher volumes where the bass and mids tones punch the ear drums with pure excellence!

Build Quality "Tenouttaten" Although it seems a bit squeaky/clumsy the plastic is strong enough to put up with everyday use and the matte paint conceals any scratches that may appear overtime.

Comfort can sometimes be an issue after hours of constant use but a slight adjustment every now and again or even a break can counter this problem.

Sony HDRCX115EB High Definition Handycam Camcorder - Black
Sony HDRCX115EB High Definition Handycam Camcorder - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Random little best buy, 12 Jan. 2011
This was just a random buy and i am so happy i bought it. the Video quality is excellent, the sound quality is fair and the touch screen is very useful. Its a shame the videos don't play very well on normal media players like VLC, you need to use the software to watch them if you don't know what to do. The digital stabilizer is very good but at full zoom which is expected. How does the Video format mange to bee so small conserving so much detail surprises me, even at the full 24mbs.

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10-inch Netbook  (Intel Atom N280 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 10 GB Eee Storage, Bluetooth, XP Home, up to 9.5 Hour Battery Life, Black)
ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10-inch Netbook (Intel Atom N280 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 10 GB Eee Storage, Bluetooth, XP Home, up to 9.5 Hour Battery Life, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars incrediable little thing, 1 July 2009
I had made plans to buy a netbook about 2 months before I bought this product, I also come to conclusion to buy this one week before I bought it. I was really looking forward to getting it so I made a mad decision to buy it early, incredible delivery by amazon coming the next morning. the moment the netbook was turned on I was gob smacked at the speed of this tiny little laptop had hidden inside it, not only did this impress me but when I got it I had 35% battery left, this lasted me 4 and a half hours in powersave mode with the brightness at a acceptable brightness.
After conditioning the battery I can now get 10 hours with no net working lowest brightness in powersave mode, with networking it drops to 9 hours and with full brightness 8 and a half. in high performance mode you can get 7-8 hours of solid work time out of it if your not using it intensively, in super performance mode it drops to 5-6 hours but this mode is for people who want to play game on it and watch hd content. game do play on this net book I have tested a few such as audio surf left 4 dead and cod 2 left 4 dead requires a vertex shader that the integrated gpu doesn't have so game play is very mush impossible but cod 2 runs fairly in low settings and so dose audio surf (these games run faster and more responsiveness in super performance mode). the wireless is very good I have picked up my friends 802.11n wireless router from about 300 meters away getting a very low connection, I use my own router which is a 802.11g I still get very good fast internet browsing from that.
This net book is very functional and compatible with every day browsing, you can sit in the garden on a sunny day and not worry about the battery going dead after an hour of basic use. The trackpad on this computer is very good as it is multi touch and it really does work, some of these thing like zooming into the photos require more than just the power saving mode you mite want to whack it up to high to get rid of the lag. The key bored I'm typing on right now is amazing and I don't know why we are still using the crappy ones used on all other laptops, its just like the ones on a Mac and it makes typing far more comfortable and has reduced the amount of mistakes I would have made. I've never used an Intel atom before but from this experience I just want to throw my desktop AMD away because this is reliability and power in a small package. The atom idles at 15 degrees Celsius on a warm day, under load I've seen it get to 50 but that's when you ask it to do something huge.
In conclusion this is proof that power can be put in a small package, I recommend to any one buying this to get 2 GB ram stick to kick up the performance and I am considering a ssd as the Hardrive can be loud sometimes, my one issue it that I am forced to use the os xp when I think this would benefit with the choice of linux or microsoft, but you cant have every thing can you '