Profile for aeief > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
"Sophia" Girls Pink Musical Ballerina Jewellery Box with 2 Drawers
"Sophia" Girls Pink Musical Ballerina Jewellery Box with 2 Drawers

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality cheap plastic product, 9 Mar. 2016
Really disappointing. The product looks cheap & reminds me of a free gift you get with a comic. I bought this for my daughters birthday and don't have time to get a replacement so that doesn't help my happiness levels. I'd strongly recommend you look for a different product, particularly if you are buying as a present.

Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)
Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 7 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my friends 2 year old. Such good value for a ride on and he loves it.

Thor [DVD]
Thor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Thor [DVD] (DVD)
I didn't want to watch this film originally but once I saw the Avengers I really wanted to. I'm glad I did, it's become one of my favourites.

Large Autoglym Bottle Quality Bodywork Shampoo, 2.5 Litre
Large Autoglym Bottle Quality Bodywork Shampoo, 2.5 Litre
Offered by Quickco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Nov. 2010
I bought this for my mum as she was buying smaller bottles of it from Halfords for twice the price of this one. If you have already used and like this product I would recommend buying this as its much better value for money than buying from a shop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2012 11:03 AM BST

Schleich - Triceratops Dinosaur
Schleich - Triceratops Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any little dinosaur lovers!, 23 Nov. 2010
Bought this and a number of other Schleich toys for my son during his dinosaur phase! They are superb quality, and he loved trying to pronounce and remember all the names! Even after being dragged around in a bucket for the best part of a year they still look like new. Would definitely recommend.

Schleich - Allosaurus
Schleich - Allosaurus
Offered by Paragon Toys and Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any little dinosaur lovers!, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Schleich - Allosaurus (Toy)

Schleich - Brachiosaurus Dinosaur
Schleich - Brachiosaurus Dinosaur

Chicco Winter London Stroller - Fuego
Chicco Winter London Stroller - Fuego

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable value for money, 23 Nov. 2010
I bought this for my 8 month old daughter. I also have a 4 year old so have used my fair share of strollers in the past, and this is without a doubt the best I have used. I couldn't be more pleased with it, and none of my family or friends could believe the price, they all thought it would be over £100 for sure! The stroller is light, and the fact it comes with a cosytoes is fantastic, as many other buggy manufacturers only sell them separately, usually for around £40. I was caught out in the rain last week without the raincover but actually found that if you lie the seat right back, pull the canope right out and pull the cosytoes flap up on the top that no rain actually gets onto your baby at all! Having a stroller with different seat positions also means I can banish my cumbersome pushchair to the loft for good!

Totally LOVE this stroller - would 100% recommend to anyone.

Harry and the Dinosaurs have a Happy Birthday
Harry and the Dinosaurs have a Happy Birthday
by Ian Whybrow

4.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely Harry book, 23 Nov. 2010
I bought this for my son, and whilst it isn't his favourite Harry book, it is still a lovely story and well worth buying if your child is a Harry fan.

Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs  - Super Harry [DVD]
Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs - Super Harry [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase for any pre-school boy!, 23 Nov. 2010
I bought this DVD for my son when he was 3 as he already had some of the Harry books. He absolutely loves it and so do all his friends. I also like it as they are just nice and imaginative stories and the episodes aren't too long so it keeps their attention well.

Page: 1 | 2