Profile for E. Key > Reviews

Content by E. Key

E. Key

Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum - 118 ml
Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum - 118 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully light serum on my hair which generally becomes greasy ..., 14 Jun. 2016
Beautifully light serum on my hair which generally becomes greasy quickly. Works wonders on my tips to ensure that I have been able to miss my last hair cut so far and my hairdresser has commented on the healthiness of my hair. Unfortunately the pump arrived snapped but is still usable with the stick used as a dropper into the palm of my hand, which means I'm probably using less than the stated dosage.

Nokia 105 SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia 105 SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced my iPhone, 5 Mar. 2016
So my iPhone 6 decides when it wants to work & runs out of battery throughout the day...

This is literally my life saver, it doesn't need charging for a week, it's great for calls and text's and fits the bill when I need something to rely on.

Well Done Nokia on remaining as the most reliable phone manufacturer

Adidas Duramo Slide Shower Sandal - 7
Adidas Duramo Slide Shower Sandal - 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Mar. 2016
Band is slightly tight due to a high instep

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Anker Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector (4.7 inch) for Apple iPhone 6 (2014) 9H Hardness and Easy Bubble-Free Installation [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 1 Feb. 2016
Ended up cracking, it seemed so easy to fit it.

Not only does it crack it shatters into little pieces and is obviously stuck to your phone at first

However, this was rectified with a replacement being sent through the post once notified of the issue.

Thanks for the help & assistance
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2016 8:08 AM GMT

Wonderbra Women's Perfect Strapless Couture Strapless Everyday Bra, Off-White (Blanc Écru), 36D (Manufacturer Size: 95D)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product ❤️, 23 Jan. 2015
Slight rubbing on the first few wears from the silicone strips but fits well, I always buy wonderbra and was surprised to find them on Amazon for cheaper than from them directly

Spanx Super Higher Power Magic Knickers (A (Approx UK 10-12), Natural)
Spanx Super Higher Power Magic Knickers (A (Approx UK 10-12), Natural)
Offered by Two Silly Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 3 May 2013
I love these,
I fitted into my wedding dress perfectly without them, but these gave it the edge making me look truly incredible, I ended up buying more pairs to wear everyday, I get fantastic comments all the time now :D

CANDY FLOSS LADIES AZTEC PRINTED PLAYSUIT ALL IN ONE HOODED JUMPSUIT CREAM SIZE ML

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 10 Mar. 2013
Fantastic fit, some Internet onesies can be a little short (I am a 6ft woman though)

Bottom zip can be slightly irritating on skin.

Great all rounder

Fab price

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Mar. 2013
Used on Toyota Aygo, fantastic replacement Part

Speedy delivery

Much cheaper than a standard replacement

A little fuzzy when in high rise built up areas

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Dec. 2012
Product bought for myself and my brother as we both life abroad, both love it and think its as good as Apples Genuine Two Pin Plug :)

Home Plasma Laser Teeth Whitening Light
Home Plasma Laser Teeth Whitening Light
Offered by Buyer-Seller Link

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Dec. 2012
This product is cheaper and as good as the top brands like Rio :)

Fantastic product would definitely recommend it