Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for Farah Mackay > Reviews

Content by Farah Mackay

Farah Mackay "Rush" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Athena Jewelry Titanium Series Maneki-neko Fortune Cats Lucky cat Rose Gold Plated Bracelet Simple Korean Style in a Gift Box
Offered by Athena Jewelry UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well design, 19 Feb. 2016
I bought this bracelet last year because of the design. Most of my friends comments that my bracelet was nice and looks classy they think it's expensive, asking me where did I bought it. They were surprised that it's not a branded and I bought it amazon in a reasonable price. Well recommended. Thank you!

Iwatani Takoyaki Grill Pan / Plate CB-P-TAF
Iwatani Takoyaki Grill Pan / Plate CB-P-TAF
Offered by Export Japan 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 2 Feb. 2015
I purchased this pan to try making takoyaki it has a feel of a good quality pan the slot for gas hob was a plus so it stable while grilling. Highly recommended.

Gusti Leder nature "Romy" Genuine Leather Handbag Cross Body Shoulder Bag Everyday Satchel City Party Weekend Festival Bag Vintage Brown M23
Offered by Gusti Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells wrong, 29 Nov. 2014
I've been using this bag for about two weeks and I can say the smell of the leather doesn't appeal me. Usually the leather smells good but this bag has a very particularly stinky smell of urine and it lingers that I had to put it out of the room. I don't have a problem with the bag it's stylish and perfect size for my needs but the smell I cannot stand.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as it seems, 13 Nov. 2014
I'm disappointed that the described tree was not all moulded PE. I've paid a reasonable money for what was described as PE Xmas tree It did not state in the description has mixed half PVC. Don't mislead customers.

New Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 4th Generation 2013 (All Models 16GB, 32GB, 64GB) Black View Flip Case / Cover with Battery Back Cover and Screen Protector by InventCase®

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 2 July 2013
Bought this for S4 mobile phone and I was looking for a case with window and this fit the bill and much better than the original samsung case design. I highly recommend this.

Crocs Professional Unisex-Adults' Specialist Vent Work Clogs - White, 3 UK Men/4 UK Women (36-37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smurfy, 2 July 2013
I love it. I bought the white particularly for summer and the vent on the side makes my feet nice and fresh avoiding sweaty feet and the most important thing this shoes is very comfortable. Very recommendable.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but terrible, 18 Jun. 2013
Very good product I use this all the time especially when I'm in a hurry and no time for chopping ingredients. It cuts your preparation time by half, very good chopping vegetables, for pulsing nuts, for crashing ice, its small doesn't take a lot of cupboard space, very easy to use. I highly recommend this product.

Premier Housewares Nylon Laundry Bag with Double Handles - 58 x 49 x 49 cm, Hot Pink
Offered by makbros

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 18 Jun. 2013
Affordable bought two one for mum in law and one for me. Its light, don't take any space as you fold it when you don't use it and it holds a lot of washing I highly recommend this laundry bag.

The Pop Up Co. Zig a Zag Tunnel
The Pop Up Co. Zig a Zag Tunnel
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 18 Jun. 2013
Bought this as present for my nephew and he loves it. Its great fun for him as his very energetic, its safe too as half of it you can see through the netting, folds away easily it doesn't take any space and you can use it outside or inside the house and I recommend this for age one plus or when they start to learn walking.

Dora Designs Sacha The Schnuauzer Doorstop
Dora Designs Sacha The Schnuauzer Doorstop
Offered by Beau Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 18 Jun. 2013
Bought this for mum in law and she loved it, its stylish, the dog is so cute and it doesn't take a lot of space. He's a very heavy dog.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5