Profile for T. Kemp > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Doodle Jump Free
Doodle Jump Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy to, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Doodle Jump Free (App)
Ridiculously addictive. Fun and easy to play

Doodle Jump
Doodle Jump

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun to, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Doodle Jump (App)
Ridiculously addictive. Easy and fun to play

Read with Biff, Chip & Kipper Level 3
Read with Biff, Chip & Kipper Level 3

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a fantastic ideal. My 6 year old is reading these ..., 4 Nov. 2014
This is such a fantastic ideal. My 6 year old is reading these at school. She can use this app to be read to or to read herself. If she is struggling she can touch the word to hear it spoken. Wonderful sound effects and interactive games at the end. £4.99 for 6 books is fantastic.

Doors&Rooms
Doors&Rooms

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Doors&Rooms (App)
Suitable for older children and adults. I play this with my 10 year old. Shame it costs too much for hints, I suppose it makes me less likely to give up.

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

1.0 out of 5 stars Free? I think not, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
It got me thinking and was going well......right up to the point where after ten minutes in I had to buy the full game to continue . NOT free as first advertised! Deleted. :-(

Minion Rush: Despicable Me Official Game
Minion Rush: Despicable Me Official Game

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 12 Aug. 2013
Great game. However mine seems to have deleted my scores etc after a few weeks. Very annoying. Won't stop me playing though :-)

Grumpy Bears
Grumpy Bears

5.0 out of 5 stars Irritatingly addictive, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Grumpy Bears (App)
Why is it that throwing hay bales at bears on bikes proves to be so entertaining?? I have no idea - but it does!! Possibly the worst game I have ever downloaded, as I'm losing about 4 hours a day playing it :)

One life. What's it all about?
One life. What's it all about?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to exploring Christianity, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this for the kindle prior to starting a course 'Christianity Explored.' It is written in a light-hearted style but with a direct message about Christianity. It uses Mark's Gospel to illustrate the works of Jesus and the message he was teaching. This is so easy to read, and highly recommended for anyone wanting an introduction to Christianity.

My First Puzzles
My First Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: My First Puzzles (App)
My 4 year old loves playing this on my phone. It's perfect for those times when a little entertainment is required: car journey, waiting rooms etc...

Kids Memory Games Free
Kids Memory Games Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kids Memory Games Free (App)

Page: 1 | 2