Profile for Kenok > Reviews

Kenok

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars had it now for a few months and well pleased with it, 11 Mar. 2016
Checked all the different makes out, read hundreds of reviews, finally decided on this one, had it now for a few months and well pleased with it. Does everything I want and never overheats! goes on and on and on shredding. Pleased I chose this one and also pleased not to have to bother reading reviews after reviews of other shredders trying to make up my mind which one to buy. 5* for me.

Zonewire® BLACK & TAN LEATHER WALLET SMART FLIP CASE COVER & SCREEN PROTECOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 3 4 AIR WITH FULL SLEEP WAKE COMPATIBILITY! (Ipad 2)
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... years and can honestly say this one is the best!., 11 Mar. 2016
Have had lots of Ipad covers over the years and can honestly say this one is the best! .... looks good too. I've bought 3 of these so far (2 as presents). Will buy again if needed. This is a quality buy.

5 PAIRS MULTICOLOUR MENS THERMAL WORK SOCKS EXTRA COMFORT,WARM & THICK
5 PAIRS MULTICOLOUR MENS THERMAL WORK SOCKS EXTRA COMFORT,WARM & THICK
Offered by Louise-23

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my son whose in construction, haven't ..., 11 Mar. 2016
Bought these for my son whose in construction, haven't had any complaints from him so I assume they do the job.

5 Pairs Mens Plain White Sports Socks Size 6-11 BY (WOT)
5 Pairs Mens Plain White Sports Socks Size 6-11 BY (WOT)
Offered by Socksmad Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, I was surprised actually how good they are, 11 Mar. 2016
Cheap and good, I was surprised actually how good they are, soft and comfortable to wear ..... will buy again.

Rennie Indigestion and Heartburn Tablets Peppermint - 72 Tablets
Rennie Indigestion and Heartburn Tablets Peppermint - 72 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for the amount, 11 Mar. 2016
Good price for the amount ..... bought the spearmint ones before, thought i'd make a change. Always handy to have in draw.

THE KILKENNY SAGA
THE KILKENNY SAGA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: THE KILKENNY SAGA (Kindle Edition)
What's not to like about Louis L'Amour stories!

Veroda Watch Case Opener Sticky Friction Ball Type Back Case Opener Tool Watchmaker
Offered by Amegdeshop

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless!! All it does is give you high ..., 11 Mar. 2016
God knows how people can say this works? I keep trying, since I also had to buy a pump to pump it up! But ..... still cant get the thing to work .... Useless!! All it does is give you high blood pressure trying to get it to work. Don't waste your time and money on this rubbish.

GUNSMOKE AND MUSTANGS: The Louis L'Amour 4 Book Western Bundle - Riders Of The Dawn , Lit A Shuck For Texas, Trail To Crazy Man, Showdown Trail

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read, 6 Feb. 2016
For as long as I can remember Louis L'Amour stories have got me through good times and bad.
This book is no exception.

1.95m Red Heavy Duty Workbench Shelving Unit for Warehouse/Garage/Sheds
1.95m Red Heavy Duty Workbench Shelving Unit for Warehouse/Garage/Sheds

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Solid Workbench On Today's Market, 28 July 2015
Solid, good size, so easy to put together and looks great in my shed. I did hesitate in regards to price because there are cheaper versions around but as my Dad always said that you only get what you pay for so I decided to go for it. How pleased I am that I did!!!! No way can this be topped .... Love it!!

Stow Green Large Glass Worktop Saver - Black
Stow Green Large Glass Worktop Saver - Black
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Worktop Saver, 28 July 2015
I bought one a while back and liked the look of it so much that I have now bought a second one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9