Profile for Scrummy > Reviews

Content by Scrummy

Scrummy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic choice, 11 Jan. 2014
Perfect! My 2 year old grandson loves his new table and chairs and really enjoys being able to get his new toys out of the box. Really well made and decorated - ideal in every way at a really good price too.

60mm Polystyrene Spheres / Balls (Pack of 20)
60mm Polystyrene Spheres / Balls (Pack of 20)
Offered by BCreative®

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, 4 Dec. 2011
Needed something to use as base for sequinned Christmas tree decorations and these proved to be perfect, both in size and in composition. They hold the pins firmly and provide a solid backing for the sequins and ribbons to attach the bauble to the tree. Would highly recommend them for such projects, and have given me some ideas for future efforts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Dec. 2011
Just exactly what I needed to create my sequinned Christmas tree decorations and though I say it myself, they look fab! Only problem is, I like them so much, I am really loathe to give them away. Pins are good size for the task, strong enough to withstand being pushed into the polystyrene and the heads are big enough to hold the sequins firmly, but not so big as to spoil the effect - in fact, when they catch the light, they add to the sparkle. Would recommend choosing colour of pins to complement the sequins.

Pinflair Sequin Pins 13mm - Gold, pk of 25g
Pinflair Sequin Pins 13mm - Gold, pk of 25g
Offered by calicoxtra

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 4 Dec. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little gadget, 4 Dec. 2011
This little gadget certainly beats the old method of two bendy pieces of cardboard. Got it in two sizes and they have already paid me back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little gadget, 4 Dec. 2011