Profile for riktor > Reviews

The Best of Never Mind the Buzzcocks [DVD]
The Best of Never Mind the Buzzcocks [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 30 Dec. 2010
This was delivered very quickly in top condition... but the DVD itself isn't amazing. It's funny enough but the constant discontinuation is annoying. I'll stick with just watching the normal episodes - I like hearing the answers to the questions!

Pronomic PCXLR75 Microphone Cable XLR 3 M
Pronomic PCXLR75 Microphone Cable XLR 3 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 30 Dec. 2010
I didn't really know too much about technicals stuff when I bought this, but it's a top quality lead. I got my mic from the same company and that's even better!

The Evolutionary Void
The Evolutionary Void
by Peter F. Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Evolutionary Void (Hardcover)
Ah, this is a great book. Was delivered mint condition in lickety-split time. Great ending to the trilogy. very impressed.

The Perry Bible Fellowship Almanack
The Perry Bible Fellowship Almanack
by Dark Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars riktor, 30 Dec. 2010
Ah, this is a great comic. It's got everything off of the site and more. Was delivered mint condition in lickety-split time. very impressed.

Pronomic VM-87 Vocal Microphone with switch
Pronomic VM-87 Vocal Microphone with switch

4.0 out of 5 stars riktor, 30 Dec. 2010
Not really a big technical boffin so I was gambling a bit when I bought this... Have been greatly surprised and satisfied. It's a great quality mic - works great with my old PA and speakers. only minor downfall was that the clip that came with it (for a stand) was way too small - it wouldn't even fit my little finger.

Behringer 1202 12 Input 2 Bus Mixer
Behringer 1202 12 Input 2 Bus Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 30 Dec. 2010
Not really a big technical boffin so I was gambling a bit when I bought this... Have been greatly surprised and satisfied. It's a great quality desk - works great with my old PA head and speakers.