Profile for Sue > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 798

Sue (C.I.)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Levivo Silicone Sheet Cake/Pizza Crust Baking Tray / Silicone Cake Pan 31.5 x 25.5 cm, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is fantastic! I've been using it just like I would a normal metal oven tray but it's just so easy to clean - the dirt practically falls off the second you start cleaning it (and any fat just sits in globules waiting to be washed off!)

It has the benefits of being silicone but with the rigidness of a metal tray, meaning that it doesn't bend at all when you carry it around. It also cooled down really quickly on my worktop-saver meaning that I could wash it a lot quicker than I would normally clean the metal tray.

It's not cheap but given that I generally end up ordering a Master Class Non-Stick Large Baking Tray, 39 x 27 cm (15.5" x 10.5") every year after getting frustrated at not being able to get marks off I am hoping that this tray will be cost effective in the long run. I'm going to order the Levivo Silicone Financier Cakes/Brownie Baking Tin for 20 Cakes - 30 x 22 cm Red next!

Rapesco X5-30ps Less Effort 2 Hole Punch, 60% Less Punching Effort - 30 sheet Capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a home office., 25 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I don't know what the mechanism is in these "less effort" products but someone is a genius! I'm sure there's some clever calculation behind the claims that this requires "60% less effort" - it certainly does feel like half (ish) the effort of my very old (and basic) hole punch.
This comes with a guide which you slide out depending on your paper size, and if you lose that, not to worry, there is a tiny little arrow on the base which denotes the halfway point so you can always punch your holes in the right place.
If you frequently need to punch holes in more than just the odd one or two sheets of paper then this is definitely worth the investment. It also has a 15 year guarantee. Ideal for a home office.

NUK Digital Bath Thermometer
NUK Digital Bath Thermometer

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional but is it accurate?, 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I received the pink version of this bath thermometer; there was so much waffle in the instructions (and it seemed to jump from one language to another and then back again ) but basically you tap it against your hand to switch it on. The instructions say that the maximum recommended temperature is 37 - and if the water is 39+ it'll tell you - same if it is below 32. After our toddler had been in the bath for about 15 mins - during which time the thermometer only registered a drop of 2 degrees from 37 to 35 - it felt to me that the water was a lot cooler so I'm not convinced it's particularly accurate the longer it stays in the water. It's also not particularly to read the screen while the thermometer is in the bath as a little pool of water tends to cover the lcd display.

Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 25, Orange Shot
Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 25, Orange Shot

4.0 out of 5 stars More red than orange but a really nice lipstick, 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Consistency and application both excellent, however when something is describedas "orange" its only natural to be suprise that it is really red with a slightly orange tinge. I am however going to buy the nude colour as I like it so much (the applicator is like what you get with a lip gloss, and this glides on just like lipgloss, it's just the end result is lipstick-like.
Nice if you can find a colour that suits!

Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 20, Coral Courage
Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 20, Coral Courage

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice lipstick even if the colour is horrendous on me!, 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Consistency and application both excellent, however when something is descried as "coral" you think orangey pink, whereas this is just bright pink. I guess it's one of the downsides to ordering online, I am however going to buy the nude colour as I like it so much (the applicator is like what you get in a lip gloss, and this glides on like lipgloss, it's just the end result is lipstick-like.
Nice if you can find a colour that suits!

Rapesco Stapler - X5-Mini Less Effort, White.
Rapesco Stapler - X5-Mini Less Effort, White.
Offered by Universal Office Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have a larger version of the "less effort" stapler at work and gone are the days when I had to stand over my work to get enough weight on the stapler in the hope of stapling papers together.
This is just as effective - but smaller and ideal for my desk at home.
Would recommend.

Rapesco Business Card Album, 80 Cards Capacity - Black
Rapesco Business Card Album, 80 Cards Capacity - Black
Offered by Blitz Online

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars = "It's OK", 22 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's difficult to feel excited about a business card album; it does the job its intended for, it's fairly plain, and not very portable.
If you could add pages it would be better, but if I was to recommend buying something to store business cards in I'd probably be more inclined to go for something like Exacompta Punched Pockets for Card Storage.

OPI Corrector Pen 4 ml
OPI Corrector Pen 4 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan invention!, 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to say this is one of those inventions that makes you think why was this not out earlier! It reminds me of my school days when we had ink erasers - and works on the same principal, but with the bonus that it is refillable. It comes with 2 tips which are interchangeable although I'm just using the one for now and cleaning it in between uses (I use a babywipe but a tissue works just as well)

Much easier than using a cotton wool bud soaked in polish remover !

OPI Soft and Thin Nail Envy Treatment 15 ml
OPI Soft and Thin Nail Envy Treatment 15 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product but pricey, 19 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This stuff is great - I have thin, soft, weak nails so a perfect candidate in theory! It goes on easily - not as thick as a polish, but thicker than some other products. My nails have a subtle sheen after using this - you put 2 layers on, then an additional layer every other day, then remove it once a week and start again.
If this wasn't so expensive I would absolutely give this 5 stars but for the price it is likely that once I finish this bottle I will go back to using Sally Hansen's "Hard as Nails"

Umenice Premium Foldable Golf Umbrella Automatic 8-Rib Vented 210T Fabric Black Color
Offered by Umenice UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent umbrella - it's "compact" for a golf umbrella yes, but not "compact" for an umbrella generally., 9 July 2016
I'm impressed, although in the detail this is described as "compact" the name doesn't suggest that this is the case - when opened this is indeed a pretty big umbrella - golf umbrella sized, and it folds down to 20 inches - about a third of the "stem's" full length. So not small enough to fit in my handbag but not tall enough to double as a walking stick (which could be a good or a bad thing depending on the user!)

With a button to open it (very easy and responsive) and vents which prevent the umbrella turning inside out (it's a strong umbrella anyway so I don't think it would go inside out at the slightest breeze like so many umbrellas do) it's ideal for wet and windy days.

I do like it. I just wish it came in other colours as my husband keeps "borrowing" the black ones!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20