Profile for J. Tunstall > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Flexi International Flexi Maxi Tape Blue 50kg - 8m
Flexi International Flexi Maxi Tape Blue 50kg - 8m

3.0 out of 5 stars good for reeling in our big pooch, 17 July 2013
I have had some difficulty with the button that holds the lead secure but apart frm that ok. Our pooch chews the lead but so far he big teeth appear to have made no real impact. She has some teeth still coming through and has trashed 3 leads already.

This lead was great when we were camping as we need to keep her on a lead at all times but also allowing her a degree of freedom when we were not on walkabout.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 17 July 2013
A fun tee shirt I wear when out with our great dane... She is a scooby doo doggie. I wish there had been more colours for women though.

I've washed it once already and it came up fine.

Vango Willow Table 122cm Folding Camping Table - Silver
Vango Willow Table 122cm Folding Camping Table - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, 17 July 2013
I wish I had bought this in a smaller size as it does not fit in the boot of the car. However I do love it. It's the best camping table I have ever come across and our boisterous dog does not manage to knock it over either. Stores away well as thin when folded away.

Cat Bowl Polka Dot Red
Cat Bowl Polka Dot Red
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat bowl, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Cat Bowl Polka Dot Red (Misc.)
I bought a larger one of these for my friend's new puppy and liked it so much I ordered a smaller one when we got a kitten.

It is very sturdy and survives when our great dane steals the cat's food and moves the bowl around the kitchen floor in the process.

Comes up fine in dishwasher as well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and serviceable, 17 July 2013
Really inexpensive tool that is great for weeding the raised beds at my allotment. Wil prob buy another for my garden too.

4 metres long x 75cm wide Co-co fibre - Coconut Coir liner roll - Coco Hanging Basket Wall Trough Liner
Offered by UK Garden Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Fabric thin in places, 17 July 2013
It's done the trick but the material is a little thin in places. I would have preferred the thickness to have been more consistent

Citizen Khan - Series 1 [DVD]
Citizen Khan - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adil Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series., 14 Dec. 2012
I grew up in Sparkhill. This is a present for my bro in the US. He will just love it...

CLEARANCE X-Large Melamine Dog Food / Water Bowl with Pink Paws
CLEARANCE X-Large Melamine Dog Food / Water Bowl with Pink Paws

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 14 Dec. 2012
Huge... Will be ideal for our Dane when she gets older..... Love the pink paws design.. Not used yet as much bigger than expected

KosiPet® BLUE CHECK Fleece Deluxe LARGE Waterproof Dog Bed,Dog Beds,Pet Bed,Dogbed,Dogbeds,Petbed,Petbeds,
Offered by Treeline Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 Dec. 2012
For our great dane puppy. Folded in half in crate just now will be ideal when she gets bigger? Not long now...

Hot Pink Heart Shaped Pet Food Bowl
Hot Pink Heart Shaped Pet Food Bowl
Offered by blendboutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for our girly pup, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought it for our pup as first bowl. Will use for cat when when we get one. Non slip feet are great

Page: 1 | 2