Profile for hickers40 > Reviews

hickers40

Topeak Fly Paper Glueless Patch Kit
Topeak Fly Paper Glueless Patch Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 20 July 2013
I was desperately hoping for a good product here. I can't believe in this day and age in the cycling world we're still resorting to the old glue and stick method! So, with an adhesive patch I was hoping for a new era. I have to say I'm very disappointed and won't be buying them again. I have used two of the adhesive patches and neither worked. They did initially...but then the high air pressures required means the air in the tyre leaks and creates a pocket of air in the patch and subsequently becomes weaker leading to escape of air out the side of the patch. That's two inner tubes wasted.

The Game: Undercover in the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
The Game: Undercover in the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
by Neil Strauss

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 5 Oct. 2012
if you're thinking about buying this book, but you're unsure, just buy it. It's honestly worth a read. Don't expect a catalogue of tips on picking up women, because this is not really what this book is about (has another book for that: Rules of the Game). However, there are a few. A nice reminder that even an average Joe can get the goodun's. Enjoy.