Profile for jpearson > Reviews

jpearson

Page: 1 | 2
BubbleBum Portable, Inflatable Car Booster Seat - Black
BubbleBum Portable, Inflatable Car Booster Seat - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars It’s not very sturdy and the children tend to fall all over the ..., 22 May 2016
This is one of the few travel/middle seat booster seat options. It’s not very sturdy and the children tend to fall all over the place. This is true of most booster seats though but with few other options available at present it’s better than nothing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2016 11:09 AM BST

Greedy Spiders
Greedy Spiders

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarily addictive and lots of fun, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Greedy Spiders (App)
This game is one I found really hard to out down. It becomes slightly obsessive whilst you try to figure out how to complete each level, very engaging and makes your time just disappear - beware!

Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool
Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential pocket tool for the boy scout at heart, 25 Mar. 2013
This arrived very promptly and there was a certain irony in that I could have done with the tool itself to open the plastic packaging. The blades are very sharp, all the tools seem well thought through although I can't foresee what I could easily use the tweezers for. There is a small amount of play in the mechanism when all folded up if you gently twist the 2 halves but at this price it is truly amazing what you can get. If you like a gadgetty type toy or know someone who does this will certainly put a smile on your face and only leave slightly less space in your pocket.

Schaller Security Strap Locks - Nickel
Schaller Security Strap Locks - Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my Strat needed!, 25 Mar. 2013
Having acquired a USA Fender Strat that was fitted with Schaller strap buttons this was a requisite for gigging. It arrived quickly and took minimal effort to fit - I just needed to use some clippers to trim back the portion of strap that got in the way of tightening the bolt and it fits great. They feel very secure and whilst I will check the bolt doesn't work loose over time I can't see ant possible problems. The only very minor issue is that when playing just acoustically they can tend to clank a little as they move but this is very minor and is un-noticable when playing through my amp.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2014 11:00 AM BST

TeckNet® iPad 2 Premium Folio Stand Case / Cover For Apple iPad 2 (All Models), With Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor Feature - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value, a must have case., 25 Mar. 2013
This looks and feels like it should have cost several times what I paid for it, gives good levels of protection and genuinely looks smart too. My only query is how long will it retain it's shape in the long term? All the cut-outs are correct and don't require adjustment, useful on desk, in bed etc

Two Port 2.1A USB Car Charger - Charge 2 USB devices at once, no more arguments over the car charger! Compatible with all Apple iPad iPhone and iPod models, all HTC and Samsung models including Samsung P1000 tablet
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Does just what I need it to., 25 Mar. 2013
Really handy device that should enable me to charge my phone and my iPad at the same time - doesn't quite achieve this as if I plug both devices in it doesn't work for both at the same time but will happily charge just one at a time. Not a big issue as charging is pretty quick, you just have to decide which to charge first. Good value, prompt delivery and feels like it should last with no issues.

Daffodil CAP102 Car 12V Power Socket Splitter / Dual Cigarette Lighter Adaptor / In-car Multicharge Double Plug 2 Outlets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful if you have kids and only one power socket in your car, 25 Mar. 2013
Bought this for use in my VW Golf Mk6 as it only has one power socket in the dash and one in the boot. This has a god fit in the ashtray area, feels pretty solid and has proven valuable on car trips powering headrest DVD players for my girls and charging my phone in the front. Feels like it should last, the only thing that may go id the fuse which can be easily swapped out for another.

Yellow Premium Quality USB Sync Charger Data Cable For Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S 3GS 3G 2G iPod Touch 2 3 4 2ND 3RD 4TH Gen iPad 1 & 2 32GB 64GB iPod Classic Nano Mini Shuffle + [1 Year Warranty] + [ Crazy4fones Accessories Range ]
Offered by crazy4fones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value option for charging iPad/iPhone, 25 Mar. 2013
This looks and feels just like my Apple lead that came with my iPad, it works well charging/connecting to my PC or to charge it in my car. Being yellow it's lees likely to be confused with anyone elses lead and it was a lot cheaper than the Apple genuine article. Delivery was not the fastest but it came a long way and was cheap so I shan't complain.

Rockport Men's Lh Buckle Light Tan Zip Up Boot K72493 7 UK
Rockport Men's Lh Buckle Light Tan Zip Up Boot K72493 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of light weight, good looking boots, 25 Mar. 2013
Having had these boots for several months now and worn them for at least part of most days I am really happy to recommend them (just so long as you don't live near me and happen to frequent the same places) Really nice feeling soft leather and lighter in weight than the appearance would suggest, these are good comfy boots. I did have some initial concerns about the zip sticking slightly but that would seem to have been due the newness of the boots, not sure how waterproof they would be but have treated them with leather cream that would appear to have done the trick even if I haven't tested them totally in long grass. Only recommendation I would make is to buy slightly bigger than you wo0ud normally - I went up 1/2 a size and they fit just right.

Shinntto(TM) New Battery for Apple Macbook 13" White MAC A1185 A1181, 10.8V 10400MAH Battery White

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money, 25 Mar. 2013
I purchased this as a replacement for my Wife's Macbook. Having bought a cheaper one that didn't fit quite right and hampered the use of the mouse pad I was wary about buying another cheap non Apple battery but this fits great! Certainly seems to be holding adequate charge but for about #20 we can use the Macbook without the wallcharger attached. Even if it doesn't last long it would seem to represent good value.

Page: 1 | 2