Profile for Mrs Joy Eichmann > Reviews

Ember Stardancer Fairy House Solar Power LED Light Patio Garden Log Ornament
Ember Stardancer Fairy House Solar Power LED Light Patio Garden Log Ornament
Offered by Gardening Naturally

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little addition to my garden, 3 July 2017
This little log fairy house lights up really brightly even when we havent had much sun. Looks lovely in my rockery. Arrived ahead of time specified too!

Modern Hector Owl Glossy Ceramic Table Lamp With Fabric Shade - Cream
Modern Hector Owl Glossy Ceramic Table Lamp With Fabric Shade - Cream
Offered by Far Better Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Novelty Owl Base Bedside Lamp, 1 April 2016
I absolutely love this novelty lamp. Perfect lighting for my guest bedroom.

Warm White LED Motion Sensor Battery Operated Utility Light with Stand by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this lovely little light, 30 Sept. 2015
Very pleased with this lovely little light. I needed something at the top of the stairs to light up the landing and stairs when either my mother or small grandchild sleep over and need to use the bathroom during the night (bathroom is downstairs). This absolutely does the job. It can be free standing or attached to a wall. It comes with a 2-way sticky pad but once this is applied, it is not possible to change the batteries without unsticking the light unit from the wall. I would recommend hanging by a picture tack or screw (there is a hole at the back for this).

New Nordic Melissa Dream - Pack of 40 Tablets
New Nordic Melissa Dream - Pack of 40 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended natural sleep aid, 8 Jun. 2015
These are brilliant. I started using this product a couple of years ago. Since hitting th menopause I have difficulty getting off to sleep and staying asleep. Melissa Dream helps me nod peacefully off to sleep and although my body clock still wakes me up after 3 or 4 hours, I am so relaxed, I can simply turn over and drift off again. I find them more effective than Nytol or Kalms. There is no tiredness "hangover" in the morning and as the packet says, I wake refreshed unlike other herbal sleep remedies I have tried such as Melatonin time release capsules which tend to make me feel groggy when I wake up. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

Shabby Chic Rustic Style Black Metal Kitty Cat Door Stop Fun Quirky FREE P&P
Shabby Chic Rustic Style Black Metal Kitty Cat Door Stop Fun Quirky FREE P&P
Offered by Apple Green Books and Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a 6th wedding anniversary gift for my daughter. She loves it!

Bling Jewelry Multi Color Anklet Sterling Silver Evil Eye Ankle Bracelet 10in
Bling Jewelry Multi Color Anklet Sterling Silver Evil Eye Ankle Bracelet 10in

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but could do with a little better presentation, 16 Sept. 2014
This comes in a little pouch which makes it appear cheap. I had to put it into an unused bracelet box which made all the difference and suitable as a birthday gift for my teenage granddaughter. She loved it but it's definitely not worth the original RRP advertised.

Birthstone 14k Yellow Gold over Sterling Silver Ankle Bracelet - Simulated Peridot
Offered by PalmBeachJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and excellent value for money, 16 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my sister's birthday. It is very pretty and comes in a lovely presentation box. She loves it.

Silver Tone Quirky Cute Penguin Bracelet (Gift Pouch Included)
Silver Tone Quirky Cute Penguin Bracelet (Gift Pouch Included)
Offered by Small Island Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars So unusual and excellent value for money, 19 Aug. 2014
This is so cute! I bought it as an addition to my 10 year old granddaughter's birthday present. So unusual and excellent value for money.

Ravel Kids Little Gemz Children's Jewellery Set Watch R2218
Ravel Kids Little Gemz Children's Jewellery Set Watch R2218
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars She absolutely loved it - any little girl would, 19 Aug. 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter's 6th birthday. She absolutely loved it - any little girl would. Excellent value for money!

30 Multi Coloured LED Dragonfly Solar Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
30 Multi Coloured LED Dragonfly Solar Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Dragonfly Garden Lights, 13 Sept. 2013
These are absolutely fabulous. I put them up when I got home from work and they lit up as soon as dusk fell despite having only just come out of the box. They shon brightly from dusk til dawn (in early September that is 12 hours). The yellow ones are quite dull but the other colours are so bright, they more than make up for that). I am so pleased, I have just ordered another 3 sets. I would recommend that you buy at least two sets as 30 lights do not spread very far. Super fast delivery too - arrived in 2 days.

Page: 1 | 2