Profile for Lynne Hatton > Reviews

Table Tennis Ping Pong Set - Bats And Balls Set
Table Tennis Ping Pong Set - Bats And Balls Set
Offered by Euronic_Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars All's well that ends well!, 13 Oct. 2017
I was initially sent two halves of the table which didnt quite match in colour but one half was replaced and both ends now match. Its is a good quality table which sits on our dining table. It is quite heavy which means it is stable and unlikely to move.

HLC 9FT Full Size Folding Table Tennis Table Top Blue
HLC 9FT Full Size Folding Table Tennis Table Top Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Alls well that ends well! One of the sides has been replaced and this one matches one of the ones already supplied!, 26 Aug. 2017
This table top tennis arrived in two pieces as described promptly unfortunately they were both different colours. However the quality is good and I have now been sent a replacement which matches. I would have given four stars had they not tried to convince me that it was ok to play on a two tone table! It's worth the money but don't be fobbed of if the table you receive doesn't match! Update:

The company has since supplied me with another half a table which matches one of the ones already supplied! Result? I now have a matching table! So no complaints, I am now very happy with my table tennis tale top.

Pill Box - Cats on Moon Design - Enamelled Pewterware
Pill Box - Cats on Moon Design - Enamelled Pewterware
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun. 2017
Exactly what I wanted perfect size for a few pills in my handbag.

Two Legs, Three Legs, Four Legs: More Rescue Dog Stories With Duncan the Canine Tripod and his Friends Seamus, Shannon and Minnie (The Long, The Short and The Tall Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshingly written short story sensitively written, giving a ..., 24 May 2016
A refreshingly written short story sensitively written, giving a vivid picture of the close bond the author has with her dogs. Christine obviously has a deep understanding of canine behaviour. Definitely a feel-good story for any dog lover.

A Cure for Madness
A Cure for Madness

4.0 out of 5 stars A gripping psychological thriller, 4 Mar. 2016
Brilliant book, couldn't put it down, a bit far fetched but I loved it.

Tech Armor Ballistic Glass - screen protectors (Apple, Tempered glass, Transparent, Mobile phone/Smartphone, iPhone 6)
Offered by Tech Armor UK

Chaos and Frog: The Case Of The Missing Fishing Nets: Volume 1 (Chaos and Frog Investigate)
by Mr Scott Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars chaos and frog, 27 May 2015
A lovely story beautifully illustrated my 5 year old grand daughter loves it and can't wait to get the next one.

A Handful of Pebbles (The Greek Village Series Book 5)
A Handful of Pebbles (The Greek Village Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A handful of pebbles, 2 April 2015
I loved this book as it reminded me of my previous and current relationships. I found it charming easy to read.

SODIAL(R) 3-Pack Matte Anti Glare Screen Protector Film Skin Shield Compatible With Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
it actually works unlike some!

Behind Closed Doors: A gripping psychological thriller
Behind Closed Doors: A gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Behind closed doors, 10 Feb. 2015
I loved every page of this book, didn't want to put it down until I reached the end but at the sane time I just didn't want it to end!

Page: 1 | 2