Profile for Rosemary Wilson > Reviews

Critical
Critical
by Robin Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Critical, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Critical (Paperback)
I always liked Robin Cook's books, but find recently that the stories are very predictable and all very similar. I was a bit bored to be honest!

Bicycle Travel Journal
Bicycle Travel Journal
by Nigel Peake
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle Journal, 13 Mar. 2013
I bought this for a cycling enthusiast who has pretty much everything needed to enjoy the sport. This was something different and was much appreciated.

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper
by Kate Morton

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Keeper, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Hardcover)
I didn't like this book quite as much as Kate Morton's other ones, but enjoyed the read just the same.

A First Stamp Album for Beginners (Dover Children's Activity Books)
A First Stamp Album for Beginners (Dover Children's Activity Books)
by Robert Obojski

3.0 out of 5 stars Starter stamp album, 13 Mar. 2013
I bought two of these for my two grandchildren to get them started in stamp collecting. I think it would have been better in a looose-leaf version so that extra pages could be added. Very few pages for Europe.

1,000 Stanley Gibbons Stamp Hinges
1,000 Stanley Gibbons Stamp Hinges
Offered by Westgate Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Stamp hinges, 13 Mar. 2013
Not a lot to say about stamp hinges, but they are quite hard to come by and these ones fit the bill exactly.

Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]
Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]
Dvd ~ unknown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good investment, 11 Jun. 2012
I am very well pleased with this DVD. It's easy to follow and combines Pilates moves with additional exercise moves - all very do-able! You get the feeling afterwards that you have exercised your whole body. I was never keen on those 'jumping around' DVDs (especially not for home use) - this one ticks all the boxes. Excellent for anyone with a very small space to move in!

The Emperor's New Clothes [DVD]
The Emperor's New Clothes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Holm

4.0 out of 5 stars Another take on history, 7 April 2011
I had seen the end of this film on TV and went looking for the DVD to see what had led to the ending I saw. The film is well worth watching, with great settings and excellent acting.

Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz [DVD]
Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz [DVD]
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars No nonsense!, 21 Feb. 2010
I thought I was doing really well up to the point where Hannah says: Now, that's the warm-up done, now on to the real work.... Oops, I thought that was the workout!! I found the DVD very good, no nonsense, just straight into the routine. Just wish I could do the exercises and talk at the same time, like she does!

Page: 1 | 2