Profile for Mr. C. S. Porada > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. S. Porada

Mr. C. S. Porada "Chris P" (Manchester, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
We Close Our Eyes
We Close Our Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2016
This review is from: We Close Our Eyes (MP3 Download)
Excellent 80s hit

Coconut Oil: Recipes for Real Life
Coconut Oil: Recipes for Real Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Written and Illustrated Lucy 🐝 Book!, 27 Dec. 2016
I have been using Coconut Oil for a number of years now after discovering it multitude of uses from the Lucy Bee website and free booklet. Ever since which I use it everyday from cooking to cleaning!
This books helps you incorporate it into many everyday meals that are realistic to make, but above all taste even better than some of the original versions. The book has full colour photos and clear easy to understand step by step instructions. There at some great variations on traditional recipes such as Gardner's Pie, a vegan version of Shepherds Pie. It cooking with natural ingredients and not eating processed food. You can eat plenty and healthy everyday.

I don't own many cookbooks and would only buy one that offers an edge or something different. Therefore I highly recommend this, you won't be disappointed 👍
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2017 12:53 PM GMT

iPad PRO Case 9.7 - KHOMO® Dual Carbon Fiber Black Case for iPad Pro 9.7" - Ultra Slim Lightweight with Stand and Magnetic Smart Cover Auto Wake Sleep On / Off Function Full Body Protection for new Apple iPad PRO 9.7 - Carbon Fiber
Offered by ELECTROSTORE SL

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad Pro Carbon Fibre Case, 22 Oct. 2016
This is the 3rd Khomo Case i have purchased for my apple devices, all of which have been the black carbon fibre version.
As with my previous purchases this case was just as good. Excellent all round quality, feel and protection for your apple device.
I would recommend paying slightly more for the Carbon Fibre version.
Great case, better than the apple version.
I would recommend

Rizopia Organic Brown Rice Fusilli 500 g (Pack of 2)
Rizopia Organic Brown Rice Fusilli 500 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheat Free Pasta at Last, 22 Feb. 2016
I had never tried Rizopia products before until I won a competition and received a pack of the Brown Rice Fusilli to try out for myself. I had'nt eaten pasta for a number of years as I was trying to limit my wheat consumption, due to adverse symptoms of bloating and mild IBS symptoms. However I do like rice, especially brown so once the product arrived I was eager to try it, and I have to say I wasn't disapointed!.
It cooked really well, no excess 'starch' in the boiling water after cooking and when seasonedo with herbs and salt it tasted great on its own or with a pasta source. Afterwards I did not suffer any experience of bloating or difficulty with digestion, it was just like eating normal pasta.

Ive since tried the spaghetti with a bolonaise source, which was also terrific.

I have to say it well worth the purchase, particulary if want an alternative to wheat based pasta, or even if you just want something different.
Give it a try.

Honeywell 1030611 Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser-Lite Single Use Uncorded Earplug, SNR 35 (Box of 200 Pairs)
Offered by Elite Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Alround Earplug, 4 Mar. 2015
They are good value for the money, but personally I find the Orange 3M branded earplugs a better fit and more effective at blocking out the noise during the night.
But they a certainly comfortable enough to wear during sleep.

BMW iPod | iPhone | iPad Y Cable Audio Aux Adapter iDrive Interface Lead USB to gold plated 3.5mm suitable for BMW / Mini Cooper 2007>
Offered by 5th july

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 Dec. 2012
Item as described, much cheaper than the authentic BMW cable and just as good. Works well with my iPhone 4.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris, 8 Nov. 2012
Poster was received after 3 weeks from date of order. Item as described. Would order again, just bear on mind the wait.

Uniross 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniross 2700mAh Batteries, 16 Aug. 2012
Excellent Quality batteries. I have bought uniross before and always had no problems and to date the charge in the batteries lasts over a long period of time. Recently I tried Duracell rechargeable batteries, but found after 6-9 months that they began to stop holding and would need subsequent rechargeing every other day. I would recommend uniross instead.

Lets Groove - The Best of Earth Wind & Fire
Lets Groove - The Best of Earth Wind & Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth, Wind & Fire Hits, 21 Jun. 2012
This is a really good comilation of Earth, Wind & Fire Hits. I have always loved the track September, so I decided to purchase a greatest hits album and i havent been disapointed. If you love the 70's groove then you cant go wrong with this compilation. I picked this particular compilation over other, more recent ones since I believe it has a better selection of their hits.

LEGO Technic 8053  Mobile Crane
LEGO Technic 8053 Mobile Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Technic 8053 Mobile Crane, 26 Mar. 2011
Excellent Product, like all Lego Technic. Good instructions, well thought out design and a good price for this particular model

Page: 1 | 2