Profile for lady jane > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Eau De Parfum for Women - 67 ml
Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Eau De Parfum for Women - 67 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timless Fragrance, 7 Nov. 2016
A classic fragrance ,with warm sensual notes,evoking a bygone charm.

Large 90 Litre Incinerator Burning Fire Bin Rubbish Paper Leaves Burner with Poker
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bin stops here., 12 Mar. 2016
Good, robust incinerator. Does the job perfectly. I unwrapped and used it the same day I received it. You do have to screw the little legs on before use,(provided with the bin), to keep it off the ground, but it is very easy to do, and as far as I'm aware all the incinerators I've seen, have these legs to screw on, and you only have to do it the once and that's it, ready to go. Very good value for money. Much cheaper than I have seen on the high street. Was delivered well wrapped and speedy delivery. Very satisfied.

Mauviel Copperbrill Cleaning Paste for Copper 150ml
Mauviel Copperbrill Cleaning Paste for Copper 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Does Work, 21 Dec. 2015
I bought a brand new copper saucepan heavily discounted in a sale,due to the marks and abrasions on it. I didn't, think I would be able to remove the marks successfully but every mark came off. Though expensive, it's worth the money, a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.

Ultra Strong Large pebble Look Holdall Weekend Travel Bag faux suede Tan/Olive
Ultra Strong Large pebble Look Holdall Weekend Travel Bag faux suede Tan/Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Sturdy Holdall, 21 Dec. 2015
Very please with this purchase. Good , sturdy, spacious ,classic looking holdall, with plenty of zipped compartments. I looked around on the high street for something similar but could not find the quality for the price that was offered on amazon.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasey, 29 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
At last a very simple straightforward calculator,brilliant no nonsense easy to read app. Excellent for people to read with it's large digital format.

SILENTNIGHT LUXURIOUS PLAIN DYE DUVET COVER SOFT POLY COTTON BED SHEET BEDDING (King Size, White)
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Use as a cover to protect your duvet, 12 Aug. 2015
I wanted this item as a protector to help keep the duvet itself fresher and cleaner, before putting on an addional top cover . It does the job perfectly as the material is not too thick.

45th Wedding Sapphire Anniversary Photo Frame (P)Flower
45th Wedding Sapphire Anniversary Photo Frame (P)Flower
Offered by Dreamair Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful product, 21 Jun. 2015
I was finding it difficult to locate a 45th photo frame, and not able to find one on my local high street. I saw this on dreamair Ltd and ordered it. The photo frame is hand painted,and I am very please with it. The service I received from dreamair Ltd. was excellent. I will have no hesitation in using them again.

Met Office Weather
Met Office Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring in the Washing, It's raining!, 16 May 2015
This review is from: Met Office Weather (App)
Brilliant, My husband was fed up with me keep asking "Do you think it is going to rain"? ( before putting my washing out). So he downloaded me this app. On referring to the app I actually joked it looks like it's going to rain at 3.30 so that just leaves me a couple of hours to get washing dry before it rains.LOL it rained on the dot at 3.30. Obviously that is not going to happen every time, and nothing can guarantee the weather 100% but this is a very useful app.giving general guidance on the weather throughout the day about weather conditions. Very informative. Thoroughly recommend it.

Radioplayer : UK Radio on your Kindle
Radioplayer : UK Radio on your Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars speechless, 30 April 2015
WOW! What more can I say

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, King
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, King

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a present. The recipient was very pleased with the mattress protector.Good quality. No problems. good for deep mattresses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3