Profile for siprior > Reviews

siprior

Minions Boys Despicable Me Pyjamas Age 2 to 3 Years
Minions Boys Despicable Me Pyjamas Age 2 to 3 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great as a fancy dress outfit that wasn't too hot ..., 8 Jun. 2016
Fit perfectly, although will use as pjs. Worked great as a fancy dress outfit that wasn't too hot to wear too

I Blame Morrissey: My Adventures with Indie-Pop and Emotional Disaster
I Blame Morrissey: My Adventures with Indie-Pop and Emotional Disaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Any plans for a sequel?, 26 Dec. 2015
Loved this book, love the music Jay is obsessed with, love Peterborough United and the story Jamie has put around his loves. Not sure how much of this story is biographical but it makes for great reading. It had me gripped from the start and throughout the book, Jay comes across as a very polarising character but that makes it an even better read! Would love to know what Jay did next??

Lunch Drunk Love
Lunch Drunk Love

5.0 out of 5 stars BFS at their best!, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lunch Drunk Love (Audio CD)
For anyone who has been a BFS fan for years will know this is a slightly less 'rocky' offering, but that doesn't make it any worse. They still have the typical BFS style songs such as 'Real' and 'Right About Now' but it also slightly more mellow songs such as first single 'Circle' and 'And I think you like me too'. They do try and keep up with their ever changing/growing fan base and adapt their style accordingly.

This album was also completely 'fan-funded' with their Pledge Music campaign and that in itself, shows they have the best fans in the world!

This is a great album and flows from start to finish perfectly. Highly recommended!

Looking forward to their UK Farewell tour in October!

Generation Freakshow
Generation Freakshow

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the Heights of 'Comfort in Sound' and 'Echo Park', 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Generation Freakshow (Audio CD)
Whilst I have enjoyed all of Feeder's albums, I have always thought that 'Comfort in Sound' and 'Echo Park' stood out as their best. Well you can add 'Generation Freakshow' to that list. It has the mix of tunes from the tuneful 'Borders' and 'Children of the Sun' to the more fast paced rocky 'Headstrong'. It is a great album and in my eyes they are definitely back to their best! Go and buy it now!!!

Last Smoke Before The Snowstorm
Last Smoke Before The Snowstorm

5.0 out of 5 stars What a voice!!, 2 April 2012
I heard 'Atlas Hands' on radio 1 a few months ago and downloaded it, never got around to buying the album. I finally decided to purchase it this weekend and wow, I have been missing out. Benjamin has such a great voice! The whole album has a real summery feel to it. I have had it on constantly all weekend. If you love Ben Howard or James Vincent McMorrow, you will love Benjamin Francis Leftwich too!!

These Times
These Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album. These Guys have to make it big in the UK, 27 Jan. 2012
This review is from: These Times (Audio CD)
This album is phenomenal, I stumbled across their first album a couple of years back after hearing the epic 'Anywhere But Here' (which made it into our Wedding Playlist). This album takes them to the next level, the singles 'Let Go', 'Get Around This' and the tear-jerking 'These Times' show that these guys could really break into the UK market if given a chance. The rest of the album is just as good as the singles and all have great tunes and heart-wrenching lyrics!

Recommend to anyone who is looking for a new band to Rock their world!!!

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait!, 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
Was recommended that I listen to Ben Howard about 2 months ago so downloaded 'Old Pine', thought it was a fantastic single, then the person that recommended Ben to me, bought my wife and I tickets to see him in concert (which is on his Every Kingdom tour this month), so I was desperate to hear his album. It certainly doesn't disappoint! The version of Old Pine is amazing with an added intro that sets the tone for the rest of the album. There isn't a weak song on here, the motivational 'Keep Your Head Up' is such a great tune as is the latest single 'Only Love'.

Certainly worth a listen! Can't wait to see him in Oxford later this month!