Profile for A. Shearer > Reviews

Content by A. Shearer

A. Shearer (Aberdeen, UK)

Gabor Women's Fragrance Black Platforms 22.741.57 5 UK
Gabor Women's Fragrance Black Platforms 22.741.57 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever!, 8 Sept. 2011
I love these shoes! I have a really difficult time finding shoes which fit my feet properly and are comfortable. These shoes are like walking on pillows! They also fit my high arch and wide feet. If you have skinny feet, they may be too big though. The heel high is perfect for making them dressy, but still comfortable to walk in for miles. I normally wear a size 4.5 or 5 and I ordered a 5 which fits perfectly. They are so great that this is my second pair. I ordered the black ones first, then decided to buy these as well!

Norvic Boys Asteroid blue 9343 7 Child UK
Norvic Boys Asteroid blue 9343 7 Child UK

4.0 out of 5 stars These run big!, 3 Sept. 2010
These sandals are good quality and look great, but they run 1 or 2 sizes big!

Dexam Tea Strainer with drip bowl, Stainless steel
Dexam Tea Strainer with drip bowl, Stainless steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that exciting, 3 Sept. 2010
I thought this would be a neat gadget to have, but am not that impressed with it. I haven't used it much because I don't really like it. I'm sure there are better products out there.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 8:45 PM BST

Sunshine Kids Dry Seat Waterproof Protector
Sunshine Kids Dry Seat Waterproof Protector
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Sunshine Kids Product, 3 Sept. 2010
I bought this because my 2 year old son will be toilet training soon. It is the same quality and color as my Radian seat and I am really happy with it. It is great if your child has a leaky nappy or spills anything. It fits into almost any buggy or car seat and is much easier to remove and wash than an entire car seat or buggy cover. I highly recommend this product if your looking for something to protect your existing cover.

LUPO Water and Shock Resistant Universal Compact Digital Camera Bag Case - BLACK (Internal Size: 95 x 65 x 20mm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 3 Sept. 2010
I first bought this product for my sons' digital camera. It is a good quality simple case that does the job. Then, my dad came to visit and had his camera stored in a plastic bag! I immediately gave him my sons' case and ordered another to replace it. One thing to note is that it does not have any pockets or compartments to store extra cards or batteries, etc. These items would fit in the case along with a camera, but may fall out each time you open it. But, if you are just looking for a simple case to protect and hold your camera, then this is the case for you. And, the price is definitely right!

FLASH SUPERSTORE VALUE PACK FOR SAMSUNG B5310 GENIO SLIDE ORANGE POUCH/CASE/SLEEVE/HOLDER ( MEDIUM ) WITH PULL TAB MECHANISM + COMPATIBLE MICRO USB CAR CHARGER + LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 3 Sept. 2010
There aren't too many cases available for the Genio Slide at a reasonable price which is why I ordered this in the first place. When I first ordered this product, I wasn't too happy about the color choices, but when I actually received the item I was pleasantly surprised. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely orange, but it is pleasant to look at and the texture of the 'leather' is quite nice. Has the look of a good quality case. The screen protector is just a typical one, but does the job just fine. No complaints there. And, the car charger is a bit cheap and fell apart the first time I tried to use it. Fortunately, all I had to do was screw it together properly and now it works just fine. Overall, you can't beat this product for the price. Well worth it! And, it arrived quickly as well.

Orchard Toys Tummy Ache
Orchard Toys Tummy Ache

4.0 out of 5 stars Orchard Toys are the Best, 13 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Orchard Toys Tummy Ache (Misc.)
My oldest son received his first Orchard Toy game two years ago for his 4th birthday. We loved it so much that we have purchased many more since and regularly give them for gifts. Tummy Ache is no exception. The game pieces are sturdy and colorful. And, the game itself teaches the importance of eating healthy foods versus junk foods in a fun way.

South of Sanity
South of Sanity
by Suzann Ledbetter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice continuation of the series., 13 Jun. 2009
After reading "East of Peculiar", I was left immediately wanting to find out what happens next. "South of Sanity" didn't disappoint although it wasn't as quick a read for me as the first one. And, of course, as soon as I completed it, it was off to the next one!