Profile for T. Newport > Reviews

T. Newport (Windsor)

RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black
RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention fathers, 5 Sept. 2014
Remember Reebok Pumps? -yeah this seat has inflatable bits to keep your kiddie safe & comfy.
Appreciate I.C.E? -yeah this seat has its own SOUND system.
Want safety? -yeah this seat is safer than the 3 point harness, they are ENCASED in it.
Like quiet? -yeah this seat is super comfy, they nod out on the bit that goes across their little laps.

LOVE this seat and when my gorgeous daughter hurls all over it I have found it easy to take apart and clean.

LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm
LEGO DUPLO 6141: My First Farm
Offered by Bold Trader

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 Oct. 2013
I snapped this up at £13.33 on Amazon, and at that price it's very good value for Duplo. Great if your little one likes the mini figurines and animals rather than just blocks. There are plenty in this box.

Blair's Mega Death Sauce in Coffin
Blair's Mega Death Sauce in Coffin
Offered by Creative Winemaking

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grief, 4 Jan. 2012
Alright so this sauce is supplied in a coffin. Now, you might think "a ha ha ha haaaa. That's a nice little gimmick". You might then go on to read the warnings on the bottle and think again "ha. They really are hyping this up!".
...but this is no gimmick. There is no hype. Only honesty.

This sauce is something else. I have put two drops into a half litre of soup and still the fire rages through the dilution. You can still taste it 30 minutes after eating (in a good way)!
It's supplied with a nice little surprise around the bottle neck (which I won't spoil for you).

My brother in laws father (who is ex-para and has his red beret) likes spicey, and even he ran to the fridge for milk when he licked up a drop we put on his hand.
I think the bottle will last me 18 years based on the amount you have to add to anything to get that kick.

Girl 4 (Di January David)
Girl 4 (Di January David)
by Will Carver

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl 4 life, not just 4 christmas, 31 May 2011
Well I don't usually do fiction, I don't appreciate having to read 3 pages describing the colour of the sky before I arrive at any action. I thought I'd give Girl 4 a go anyway.

The layout of the book means you cannot do "a quick 10 minutes". You'll see what I mean if you buy it. Look at the clock BAM you've been reading it for an hour. Each few pages flits between characters so you figure, well, I'll just get Januarys take on that and so it goes on.

Every fiction book in the world is "un-putdownable" if you read the reviews. Well, this is the closest I've ever found so such praise. Fast paced throughout just keeps you intrigued.

Recovery
Recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars All killer no filler, 4 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Recovery (Audio CD)
This CD is awesome. My first Eminem CD, took a gamble on it and now after 2 listens my head doesn't know which song to keep popping up with.